You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banana Man

Quote from: ziggysego on January 07, 2011, 11:35:29 AM
You weren't long getting in after Eamon, when he said he has an Obama sticker, eh TO ;)

ha ha, right enough TO, as soon as Obama was mentioned you were on him, were you that guy with the phone in the parking spot  ;)

ziggysego

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 07, 2011, 11:39:23 AM
You weren't long getting in after Eamon, when he said he has an Obama sticker, eh TO ;)
Is 6 hours later a quick reply?!

Time flies.
Testing Accessibility

fitzroyalty

Quote from: illdecide on January 07, 2011, 11:41:16 AM
Quote from: tyssam5 on January 06, 2011, 11:22:35 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on January 06, 2011, 09:48:51 PM
I can't stand these "bohemian" music types. Kind of zukes that all year round sport (what they think) is an obscure yet original taste in fashion i.e. tie/scarf/hat/wasitcoat/skinny jeans [delete as appropriate]. Usually have something stupid looking going on with their facial hair. Look at me types. Obviously drink Jack Daniels and have no time for football or sport in general. Because they play guitar or some other instrument they consider themselves the ultimate authority when discussing music. Greet you with a "hey man" in a semi-American accent. Pukes.

You're obviously referring to Paul Galvin here, but I hear he is quite interested in football.

Obviously not referring to Paul Galvin then... ::)
Actually like Paul Galvin...Made the mistake of wandering into Topman in Victoria Square the day after the day after Christmas. Fellas running around with handbags and the like. Add to that mates living in England coming back dressed like ponces thinking they're the best dressed man in town when really they're just following the lastest trend over there.

AZOffaly

pintsofguinness

No, he's from Lurgan....this is him....
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

fitzroyalty

Getting complete death from two culchies... fml  ::)

muppet

Quote from: fitzroyalty on January 07, 2011, 03:11:36 PM
Getting complete death from two culchies... fml  ::)

How did you ménage that?
MWWSI 2017

illdecide

Which one of these links the South Armgh Brigade

:D :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Tyrones own

Quote from: Banana Man on January 07, 2011, 01:02:34 PM

ha ha, right enough TO, as soon as Obama was mentioned you were on him, were you that guy with the phone in the parking spot  ;)
:D obviously not banana man as he would have been too busy pulling
The righteousness down out of his hole minutes following rather than
Being on line spouting it  ;)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 07, 2011, 04:47:53 PM

People who post online and get their grammar so messed up that you can't make head nor tail of what they're trying to say.

Tyrones own

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 07, 2011, 07:54:09 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on January 07, 2011, 04:47:53 PM

People who post online and get their grammar so messed up that you can't make head nor tail of what they're trying to say.
Oh I think it's quite clear what I was getting at Eamon...you're just acting
Silly now because you got caught telling a big one :P
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Hereiam

Went into the shop this evening with a pound coin as i forgot my wallet. Intention was to get a can of coke and a packet of crisps. The can of coke was 67p and the cheapest packet of crisps was 65p. What is going on with the world. Its crazy.

Minder

Quote from: Hereiam on January 07, 2011, 11:42:31 PM
Went into the shop this evening with a pound coin as i forgot my wallet. Intention was to get a can of coke and a packet of crisps. The can of coke was 67p and the cheapest packet of crisps was 65p. What is going on with the world. Its crazy.

The price of chocolate is desperate these days. My local Centra was selling a Galaxy Caramel for 78p for a while there.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"