You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyssam5

Quote from: isourboydownyet on December 08, 2010, 08:13:16 PM
Quote from: Onion Bag on December 07, 2010, 01:35:18 PM
1st thing is Advert breaks, holy f**k trying to watch a film and every 20mins a  5 min break, grind my b**tard gears,

2nd thing, f**kers in my work place who didnt come in coz they were 'snowed in', and they live 1/2 from the place, others like myself live alot further away and managed to get in, useless b**tards  >:( >:(

you beat me to it onion,i have to drive 45min over glenshane in a back wheel drive car and made it into work but a doll who works in our office and lives 1 mile,yes 1 mile couldnt make it in although i shouldnt have been surprised she's a lazy auld hoor anyway

You should offer her a lift.

crossdoesitbest

Quote from: tyssam5 on December 08, 2010, 10:13:49 PM
1st thing is Advert breaks, holy f**k trying to watch a film and every 20mins a  5 min break, grind my b**tard gears,

2nd thing, f**kers in my work place who didnt come in coz they were 'snowed in', and they live 1/2 from the place, others like myself live alot further away and managed to get in, useless b**tards  >:( >:(

you beat me to it onion,i have to drive 45min over glenshane in a back wheel drive car and made it into work but a doll who works in our office and lives 1 mile,yes 1 mile couldnt make it in although i shouldnt have been surprised she's a lazy auld hoor anyway

You should offer her a lift.

;D ;D ;D

pintsofguinness

Sure you stay at home tomorrow.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

DirtyDozen12

This fecking numbers game thing that is happening on facebook, its nearly driving me to delete my account  >:(
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Hereiam

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on December 10, 2010, 12:23:57 PM
This fecking numbers game thing that is happening on facebook, its nearly driving me to delete my account  >:(

Whats that. Explain

tyroneboi

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on December 10, 2010, 12:23:57 PM

I thought last weeks fad annoyed me more with the changing your profile picture to a cartoon character to raise awareness for the NSPCC - totally pointless.

That numbers game is where you private message someone a number and then they put that number in their status along with what they think of that person and the one sending the number is the only person who knows its about them. Pure bullshit the whole thing!

el_cuervo_fc

Does my head in too, as do those ones like "OMG!!! You should see what this fella posted on his girlfriends page after she was caught cheating!"  " add to find out."

ziggysego

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on December 10, 2010, 01:13:24 PM
Does my head in too, as do those ones like "OMG!!! You should see what this fella posted on his girlfriends page after she was caught cheating!"  " add to find out."

I hate them damn things too!
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Quote from: ziggysego on December 10, 2010, 02:06:06 PM

You mean viruses?

ziggysego

Quote from: Puckoon on December 10, 2010, 02:08:29 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on December 10, 2010, 02:06:06 PM

You mean viruses?

Exactly. You'd think people would have copped on by now.
Testing Accessibility

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Puckoon

Yes - you think they'd have copped on and stopped letting it bother them...?

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Puckoon on December 10, 2010, 02:15:55 PM
Yes - you think they'd have copped on and stopped letting it bother them...?

I think it's more people having it on their status that annoys me

tyrone girl

It drives me mad. One girl for example on my page - well in fact all of them who are doing it are doing it to fish for compliments. People keep writing "ur such a lovely girl and always smiling and so happy and good looking and have a class car and ur just deadly" JESUS CHRIST. What kind of dung is that. The the person who its about keeps liking the status so everyone will know its about them. Sweet god im getting pissed off.

Brick Tamlin