You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EagleLord

Quote from: ziggysego on December 03, 2010, 02:03:00 AM
Seen that advert yesterday for the first time. Jeezs, it's even worse than I imagined. I was expecting 'local tv' bad, but that was beyond the pale embarrassing.

Thank God I havent seen this, I really dont want to.

Canalman

Pre emptive whinge here but I cannot abide  those simpletons(adults) who walk about with Santa hats on.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

muppet

Quote from: Canalman on December 03, 2010, 12:15:49 PM
Pre emptive whinge here but I cannot abide  those simpletons(adults) who walk about with Santa hats on.

Some of those bunnies are quite bright.
MWWSI 2017

maco

Tony - Datsun Donaghy is the name you are after.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 03, 2010, 10:36:29 AM
Quote from: take_yer_points on December 03, 2010, 09:29:51 AM
Quote from: paco on November 27, 2010, 08:19:19 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on November 27, 2010, 07:59:39 PM
the UTV Broadband advert with Julian in it, cringe worthy

Seen it earlier for the first time, it was brutal! Almost as bad as the one for some car insurance company where 2 old men dress up as spides and start to rap.

Think that's the fella Grimes from Donaghmore who does it for Hughes car insurance. Nowhere near as good as the one they did for fish fingers a few years ago. Think it's the same two fellas who did a play in the Opera House a while back called The history of the troubles according to my da. Very good show
He used to do the skits on The Championship years ago. Can't mind the name of the character* that used to sing about Aidan O'Rourke to the tune of Your Beautiful...."I saw your face in the Forkhill Mace, you were standing in the queue".

*Mazda McGrath?

datsun donaghy was the tyrone supporter he did,
think it was madza moane for the armagh one? something like that.

actually thought those were very funny
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Clown

what is the point of Julian Simmons, was asking myself that last week when he was on

Does the UTV really need someone to come on every once in a while to tell u whats coming on next?
especially an annoying fat gimp like him......annn nooowww on the UTV  >:(

EagleLord

Always bugged me, creeped me out for as long as i can remember, it seems to me that hes very camp, which sits uneasy with me to start with, but when he goes to inroduce 'whats happening on the street' he just turns supercamp!

While we're on grindin gears and campness, i feel this clip is appropriate. Its just not right.. not sure if any of yas seen it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-I2NTBIlKw

crossdoesitbest

That fecking "Irelands biggest ho" competition on 2fm every evening where somebodys roaring down a telephone line to a dj with no imagination who's timing how long they can roar for and you just feel like kicking the shit out of the radio! Like they just about got away with it last year but why bring crap like that back when they've had a whole year to come up with a new christmas competition! ASSHOLES!!!!  >:( >:( >:(

An Gaeilgoir

People who drive n the freezing fog without their lights on or just with their sidelights on.  >:(

BarryBreensBandage

The neighbours kids winning a snowball fight
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

ross4life

The Redknapp family on those Nintendo ads
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

caughtredhanded

Quote from: EagleLord on December 03, 2010, 02:51:24 PM
Always bugged me, creeped me out for as long as i can remember, it seems to me that hes very camp, which sits uneasy with me to start with, but when he goes to inroduce 'whats happening on the street' he just turns supercamp!

While we're on grindin gears and campness, i feel this clip is appropriate. Its just not right.. not sure if any of yas seen it..

Creepy kid, totally agree with you.

Celt_Man

When you're working on a website and a link won't work and you HAVE NO BLOODY IDEA WHY!!!!
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

caughtredhanded

Quote from: hardstation on December 04, 2010, 12:06:33 AM
Quote from: caughtredhanded on December 03, 2010, 11:56:37 PM
Quote from: EagleLord on December 03, 2010, 02:51:24 PM

Creepy kid, totally agree with you.
He's only a kid ffs. Unfair....

I like this song though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZwO9i4Pk8o&feature=related

In hindsight maybe so but he's seriously making life very difficult for himself. Bullying is a disgusting and cowardly thing but you don't invite it on. His parents should have had a bit of cop on.