You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celt_Man

This X factor circus taking over the TV for over hour for the second night running...
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Canalman

The TV camerawork in the Italian soccer on Setanta. Seems to miss the actual football half the time.
Actually really enjoying the Sunday night games ( the irritant camerawork apart.) Not as negative a football  as portrayed.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Canalman on November 16, 2010, 12:30:32 PM
The TV camerawork in the Italian soccer on Setanta. Seems to miss the actual football half the time.
Actually really enjoying the Sunday night games ( the irritant camerawork apart.) Not as negative a football  as portrayed.

Yeah noticed this as well,very annoying.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

lurganblue

I know it's been said before but a feckin twitchy eye lid!!!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: lurganblue on November 16, 2010, 07:18:13 PM
I know it's been said before but a feckin twitchy eye lid!!!
ah I get that regularly - drives me f**king mad!!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Salt imbalance. I get it periodically and it drives me fecking bananas after 3 or 4 days of it.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on November 16, 2010, 07:20:20 PM
Salt imbalance. I get it periodically and it drives me fecking bananas after 3 or 4 days of it.
I thought it was tiredness and stress
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

My Dr gave me some sort of a saline solution eye drop, sorted it out good enough.

lurganblue

Salt imbalance? Well I couldn't have too little or therefore it must be too much. I, like pints thought it was a tiredness thing

I'm feckin useless with eye drops. Can't put the things near me

Puckoon

I have to get someone else to put them in for me. Usually followed with "You bitch"!

illdecide

Quote from: lurganblue on November 16, 2010, 08:27:32 PM
Salt imbalance? Well I couldn't have too little or therefore it must be too much. I, like pints thought it was a tiredness thing

That reminds me of my Engineering days when i went the hospital with steel in my eye, the nurse couldn't get it out with a cotton bud as it was wedged in so she got a 4" needle to try and pluck it out. We had a big fallout and i ended up in a different hospital this was because i kept blinking everytime she put the needle in my eye...anyone who can take a needle in the eye and not blink has my admiration...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ziggysego

Quote from: illdecide on November 17, 2010, 10:03:24 AM
Quote from: lurganblue on November 16, 2010, 08:27:32 PM

That reminds me of my Engineering days when i went the hospital with steel in my eye, the nurse couldn't get it out with a cotton bud as it was wedged in so she got a 4" needle to try and pluck it out. We had a big fallout and i ended up in a different hospital this was because i kept blinking everytime she put the needle in my eye...anyone who can take a needle in the eye and not blink has my admiration...

When I was 11, I had a bone graff in my neck, taken from my neck. As a result, I had to wear a metal halo that was screwed into my skull and secure to a body case, so I couldnt turn my head. A primitive version of the one yer man off Emmerdale is wearing at the moment.

Every so often, I had to go to Musgrave Hospital to get the screws tighten. On one occasion, they accidentally unscrewed it. Realising what he did, he decided to screw it back in, there and then. It went in at the wrong angle. All this without anesthetic injection. Believe me, you've never known pain like it...
Testing Accessibility

illdecide

You're a Tyrone man ziggy...hard as screws nails ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

NAG1