You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigfella

People telling lies to make themselves look more interesting ::)

ziggysego

Quote from: thebigfella on November 11, 2010, 11:29:27 AM
People telling lies to make themselves look more interesting ::)

If you're referring to me, then you're quite wrong. Anyone that knows me, knows the handlings I get myself into.

Anyway, there's somethings I don't talk about. Like for instance, the handling last night, which sent my stress levels through the roof. However, I don't want to talk about that.  :-*
Testing Accessibility

JohnDenver

People getting paranoid thinking that other people are talking about them....

concrete_boots

Quote from: JohnDenver on November 11, 2010, 11:37:10 AM

You better not be talkin about me

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: concrete_boots on November 11, 2010, 12:47:14 PM
Quote from: JohnDenver on November 11, 2010, 11:37:10 AM

You better not be talkin about me

Don't worry he's referring to ziggy, but no one talks about x=ziggy behind his back ;)

Tyrones own

Quote from: Zapatista on November 11, 2010, 08:26:11 AM
Quote from: Family guy on November 10, 2010, 11:15:49 PM
My sister and her husband just left,they were up showing there 1st baby scan they had today,they said they went in at 1 and there was about 30 people there,all mostly migrants,but anyway they noticed they didnt get called for along time and it seemed to be all these migrants gettn seen first when the husband asked a nurse he knew whats goin on theyve been waiting 3 hours,she said they have to see the migrants first cause they have interpreters with them that costs money,whats with all that like,piss you off thinking about it

What is it that grinds your gears? The migrants, the Nurse, the interpreters, the HSE or something else?
The fact that it's an out and out scam, a preplanned racket they have going at tax payers expense
and then there's protests and riots about cut backs  ::)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on November 11, 2010, 04:01:39 PM
My sister and her husband just left,they were up showing there 1st baby scan they had today,they said they went in at 1 and there was about 30 people there,all mostly migrants,but anyway they noticed they didnt get called for along time and it seemed to be all these migrants gettn seen first when the husband asked a nurse he knew whats goin on theyve been waiting 3 hours,she said they have to see the migrants first cause they have interpreters with them that costs money,whats with all that like,piss you off thinking about it

What is it that grinds your gears? The migrants, the Nurse, the interpreters, the HSE or something else?
The fact that it's an out and out scam, a preplanned racket they have going at tax payers expense

Yes they deliberately get pregnant and go for scans so that they can keep the interpreter in a job.  ::)
MWWSI 2017

Family guy

Not saying they set out to get pregnant,but with the way the country is and this goin on,its all money and more money when the kids are born,as in family credit etc,wud love to see the figure that migrants alone drain on the economy in jobseekers etc,i would say it is a quite large figure

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Family guy on November 11, 2010, 06:11:47 PM
Not saying they set out to get pregnant,but with the way the country is and this goin on,its all money and more money when the kids are born,as in family credit etc,wud love to see the figure that migrants alone drain on the economy in jobseekers etc,i would say it is a quite large figure
I'd be very confident that that the natives are draining the economy more!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tyrones own

Quote from: muppet on November 11, 2010, 04:38:28 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on November 11, 2010, 04:01:39 PM

Yes they deliberately get pregnant and go for scans so that they can keep the interpreter in a job.  ::)
Ignorance is bliss as they say!
  - Walter Lippmann

Zapatista

Why? They are every bit entitled to it as much you or I. They are no more a drain than an Irish person.

STREET FIGHTER

muppet

Quote from: Zapatista on November 12, 2010, 08:20:01 AM

Why? They are every bit entitled to it as much you or I. They are no more a drain than an Irish person.

They are easy targets though.
MWWSI 2017

lurganblue

Every day I hear people complain about those pesky foreigners taking our jobs. The same people quickly then list jobs that they would not do themselves if offered...

Tyrones own

The 800 lb Gorilla in the room is that lots of countries and economies have collapsed under the weight of these
massive socialized entitlement programs... the US and Ireland will undoubtedly suffer the same fate.....
and not only that, it almost seems welcomed :-\
  - Walter Lippmann