You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Rotten bad luck:
Yesterday I broke a pair of headphones for my MP3 Player - cost of about 25-30 quid
Buckled the wheel on my bike which cost me 30 quid this evening to fix
Broke a new pump I had for the bike with cost of about 30 quid
Lost my phone - about 70 quid

and today I turned on my ankle and I'm barely fit to put my foot on the ground.

I'm worried about what's going to happen next.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

You're probably going to catch it in your zipper.

paco

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 09, 2010, 07:28:03 PM
Rotten bad luck:
Yesterday I broke a pair of headphones for my MP3 Player - cost of about 25-30 quid
Buckled the wheel on my bike which cost me 30 quid this evening to fix
Broke a new pump I had for the bike with cost of about 30 quid
Lost my phone - about 70 quid

and today I turned on my ankle and I'm barely fit to put my foot on the ground.

I'm worried about what's going to happen next.

I's stay in the house tomorrow if I was you. Most of your problems stem from travelling so maybe the best thing is to sit at peace for the day!

Hereiam

Quote from: Puckoon on November 09, 2010, 07:43:57 PM

Jesus that would be bad luck if u caught ur brike in yer zipper   ;D

ziggysego

Quote from: Puckoon on November 09, 2010, 07:43:57 PM

Frank 'n' Beans, Frank 'n' Beans.

Testing Accessibility

Family guy

My sister and her husband just left,they were up showing there 1st baby scan they had today,they said they went in at 1 and there was about 30 people there,all mostly migrants,but anyway they noticed they didnt get called for along time and it seemed to be all these migrants gettn seen first when the husband asked a nurse he knew whats goin on theyve been waiting 3 hours,she said they have to see the migrants first cause they have interpreters with them that costs money,whats with all that like,piss you off thinking about it

ballygawleyman

Quote from: Family guy on November 10, 2010, 11:15:49 PM
My sister and her husband just left,they were up showing there 1st baby scan they had today,they said they went in at 1 and there was about 30 people there,all mostly migrants,but anyway they noticed they didnt get called for along time and it seemed to be all these migrants gettn seen first when the husband asked a nurse he knew whats goin on theyve been waiting 3 hours,she said they have to see the migrants first cause they have interpreters with them that costs money,whats with all that like,piss you off thinking about it

Most of the doctors and nurses are migrants as well.

Zapatista

What is it that grinds your gears? The migrants, the Nurse, the interpreters, the HSE or something else?

Hardy

Coming over here, having our babies ...

Doogie Browser

Fcukers that throw cigarette butts out their car window.

thebigfella

Why does it grind your gears? surely it should be your sister and husband's gear grinder?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLni3wbndls

ziggysego

Constantly having to watch your words with female work colleague.

Got a slap on the face and a scrowled look from one this morning.

One of the girls was saying it is her birthday on Monday. I asked how old she was turning and she replied 27. Without thinking, I replied 'Is that all?'

Women, stop being so sensitive!!!
Testing Accessibility

ballygawleyman

Playing two holding midfielders at home!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: ziggysego on November 11, 2010, 11:12:43 AM
Constantly having to watch your words with female work colleague.

Got a slap on the face and a scrowled look from one this morning.

One of the girls was saying it is her birthday on Monday. I asked how old she was turning and she replied 27. Without thinking, I replied 'Is that all?'

Women, stop being so sensitive!!!

You get what you deserve in life ziggy!  You have to work on the auld patter so you do ;D