You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

What could possibly make u love Monday mornings???

ziggysego

Quote from: tyrone girl on September 26, 2010, 11:09:03 PM

What's not to love about going to work and starting a week of joyful productivity. Meeting your colleagues and sharing stories about the weekend that's just passed by. It's a special day and one that goes in far too quickly.
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

Quote from: ziggysego on September 26, 2010, 11:11:21 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on September 26, 2010, 11:09:03 PM

What's not to love about going to work and starting a week of joyful productivity. Meeting your colleagues and sharing stories about the weekend that's just passed by. It's a special day and one that goes in far too quickly.

Well said Ziggy.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tyrone girl

When i get all geared up to go to bed early and catch up on some sleep then find myself still on laptop looking up all the dung of the day at near 12 ffss and il still be here near 1

Celt_Man

Quote from: tyrone girl on September 27, 2010, 11:47:56 PM
When i get all geared up to go to bed early and catch up on some sleep then find myself still on laptop looking up all the dung of the day at near 12 ffss and il still be here near 1
Stalking on facebook is fierce addictive right enough
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Celt_Man

Quote from: tyrone girl on September 28, 2010, 12:05:42 AM
Damm sure it is and on that subject its getting on my nerves when i find someone i really want to nosy at and their bloody page is private  >:(

That is the bane of my very existence
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

118cmal

Quote from: tyrone girl on September 28, 2010, 12:09:55 AM
Am i bad that i added certain people to the bfs page so i could nosy at them  :o

Psycho

thebigfella

Quote from: tyrone girl on September 28, 2010, 10:42:10 AM
No not a psycho. Just certain people wouldnt want to add to my page but would gladly add them to his . Only cos want to nosy at their pics etc   :-[

Yeah I would say your a borderline  :P

Personally though I think your a bit of an arse for accessing your bf's page and even more so for admitting it. Sure I bet you read his text messages and emails too  ::)

haranguerer

You're a complete nutcase. Setting up profiles under aliases, befriending people while pretending to be someone else...all that talk of the need for a facebook panic button was for people like you. No wonder hes never going to marry you!

haranguerer

Onion Bag

Alfie Moon from Eastenders, in fact the soaps in general,
But that f**ker moon really annoys me
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Puckoon

If:
a) you wouldnt add them to your own facebook profile
b) they wouldnt want to be added to yours

Do you think its right to be creeping their pages under the guise of being someone else?

Honestly asking if you think thats ok - not taking a shot at you.

ziggysego

Not proof reading business emails, before sending.

In the subject, I meant to write **** query. Instead, I wrote **** queery.

ARGH!!!  :-[
Testing Accessibility