You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Puckoon on September 20, 2010, 06:28:42 PM
Negative people grind my gears something shocking. Its always something, somebody said this, somebody did this, somebody looked at me this way, somebody had this tone - its always somebody elses f**king fault with these people.

It is seriously exhausting dealing with these people - I think that the proverbial band aid needs to be ripped off and just tell them that their constant fecking moaning about things of no consequence needs to be knocked off.

I recognise the irony of this post.

:D :D :D :D :D
MWWSI 2017

EagleLord

Very good puckoon!  :D :D :D If you hadnt tagged that wee sentence on at the end, you'd have looked an awful eejit!

Onion Bag

The way Walkers crisps only half fill their bags  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

AlriteHorse

I seriosuly think traffic lights have it in for me......or my car.
Allez les bleus! Forza azzurri!

lurganblue

System updates almost every time I switch on my ps3 ffs

BarryBreensBandage

When you reach that stage in life when you are feeling down, your wife says in a soft, dulcet tone  - "I know something that will cheer you up" - and she hands you a chocolate bun and a cup of tea

"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

Puckoon

Quote from: BarryBreensBandage on September 21, 2010, 10:57:08 PM
When you reach that stage in life when you are feeling down, your wife says in a soft, dulcet tone  - "I know something that will cheer you up" - and she hands you a chocolate bun and a cup of tea

That sounds pretty decent of her.

maggie

Getting out of the car and trying to balance 2 bags of books, my lunch and my handbag so i don't have to make another trip out in the rain.  Sadly my lunch fell out all over the car park.
:'( :'( :'(

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

ziggysego

Quote from: maggie on September 22, 2010, 08:58:53 AM
Getting out of the car and trying to balance 2 bags of books, my lunch and my handbag so i don't have to make another trip out in the rain.  Sadly my lunch fell out all over the car park.
:'( :'( :'(

Just a myth that women can multi-task then?
Testing Accessibility

Hardy

Wee Shea

Quote from: BarryBreensBandage on September 21, 2010, 10:57:08 PM

Why does that grind your gears?

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Hardy on September 22, 2010, 12:43:48 PM
Those annoying 'facepalm' images.

Was just about to post that and can I add the words "Epic Fail", ffs
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

ziggysego

People that don't know their Post Codes!
Testing Accessibility