You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

Hardy - its because the only neighbours i have that are noisy are P(p)olish.....

Hardy

quit yo jibbajabba

ones dark(the boy who likes the music); ones bald(the one goin to be up for drunk driving very soon, wrote the car off few mths back); one's fairish;
thankfully the one who looks like jerry springer (another drunk driver), and fat lukash (drunk driver already caught, also caught beatin the wife) have moved on.....

having just written this im now depressed; anyone wanna buy a house??!!

muppet

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 17, 2010, 12:33:03 PM
ones dark(the boy who likes the music); ones bald(the one goin to be up for drunk driving very soon, wrote the car off few mths back); one's fairish;
thankfully the one who looks like jerry springer (another drunk driver), and fat lukash (drunk driver already caught, also caught beatin the wife) have moved on.....

I'll give you a fiver.
MWWSI 2017

ziggysego

Quote from: muppet on June 17, 2010, 03:54:42 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 17, 2010, 12:33:03 PM

I'll give you a fiver.

£2.
Testing Accessibility

EagleLord

Fat lazy fcukers, 10 times out of 10 its a woman, parking the car right at the front door of the shop blocking the entrance. When theres a huge car park there too, that really does grind my gears. Ye sure hear our owl man complain about it...passionate man! :D
Says he, one of these days some poor bastard is gunna walk into one of them cars parked at the door and claim a ball of money! Then where will he be eh?!

muppet

Quote from: EagleLord on June 17, 2010, 06:28:34 PM
Fat lazy fcukers, 10 times out of 10 its a woman, parking the car right at the front door of the shop blocking the entrance. When theres a huge car park there too, that really does grind my gears. Ye sure hear our owl man complain about it...passionate man! :D
Says he, one of these days some poor b**tard is gunna walk into one of them cars parked at the door and claim a ball of money! Then where will he be eh?!

People that do this at the Gym.
MWWSI 2017

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: muppet on June 17, 2010, 06:31:36 PM
Says he, one of these days some poor b**tard is gunna walk into one of them cars parked at the door and claim a ball of money! Then where will he be eh?!

People who do this at petrol stations, or to be more exact people who park their car at the petrol pump then go into shop without gettng petrol
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 17, 2010, 08:01:19 PM

People who do this at petrol stations, or to be more exact people who park their car at the petrol pump then go into shop without gettng petrol
I agree, there should be a place around the back of every petrol station for the executions of those people.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

muppet

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 17, 2010, 08:03:15 PM

I agree, there should be a place around the back of every petrol station for the executions of those people.

There is. Where do you think GNevin went?
MWWSI 2017

pintsofguinness

Quote from: muppet on June 17, 2010, 08:06:43 PM

I thought he might have got lost up tankie's bum.

muppet

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 17, 2010, 08:11:43 PM

I thought he might have got lost up tankie's bum.

That's what he spoke out of.
MWWSI 2017

ziggysego

:D :D :D
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

people who try and tell you how to do your job particularly when they are getting their (mis)information from "blogs on the internet".

paco

Footballers over-using the word "obviously" in interviews.