You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 13, 2010, 07:40:22 PM
The night sweats though are happening this 4 or 5 months tho. Last night wasnt overly warm and whole bed had to be stripped this morning cos of it.
Do no harm asking a professional about it.

ziggysego

Women... again!

They were all talking about David Beckham today. About how fit he is and what they'd want to do to him. I happened to comment that I said was coming out with some of the things they were, about women, I'd get a slap from then.

Suddenly they all turned to me and said I've a free rein for 5 mins. Who do I want and what would I do. I blushed, got tongue tied and started muttering rubbish.

The gleering and mocking I got after that was relentless.

Feckin' women.
Testing Accessibility

tyrone girl

ziggysego

It was true tyrone girl. I wasn't expecting to be put on the spot like that.
Testing Accessibility

Alco Pup

Quote from: ziggysego on June 14, 2010, 11:31:38 AM

Suddenly they all turned to me and said I've a free rein for 5 mins. Who do I want and what would I do. I blushed, got tongue tied and started muttering rubbish.

Feckin' women.

:D :D :D :D

I used to work on a door, an the lads used to do that exact same thing to me cause they knew it was guaranteed blush.  They went outta their way to "educate" me  :-[

Overthebar!

girl in the office complaing about us switching off a few lights for the projector screen to show the world cup!
says it is making her sleepy. catch a grip! on the bright side she is leaving in a few days...thank god!

illdecide

Quote from: ziggysego on June 14, 2010, 11:31:38 AM
Women... again!

They were all talking about David Beckham today. About how fit he is and what they'd want to do to him. I happened to comment that I said was coming out with some of the things they were, about women, I'd get a slap from then.

Feckin' women.

you should have pointed at a few of them and said "You, you & you" and then rubbed your groin area and winked :D :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Alco Pup

I've no doubt this has prob been raised before, but feckin queue jumpers..
Sitting in a queue of traffic in the fast line of the M1, tailed back for one reason only.  Those feckers that drive up the slow lane and then expect to just go straight into the fast lane.  Never mind the people that have sat in the queue.  And the pillocks who let them in - wtf are you thinking?!?!?!  Block them out, don't let them in.
I don't sit in a feckin queue for 10 minutes just to let some arrogant up themeselves @rsehole sail on up and cut in front of me.   >:(

Franko

Quote from: Alco Pup on June 15, 2010, 09:38:12 AM
I've no doubt this has prob been raised before, but feckin queue jumpers..
Sitting in a queue of traffic in the fast line of the M1, tailed back for one reason only.  Those feckers that drive up the slow lane and then expect to just go straight into the fast lane.  Never mind the people that have sat in the queue.  And the pillocks who let them in - wtf are you thinking?!?!?!  Block them out, don't let them in.
I don't sit in a feckin queue for 10 minutes just to let some arrogant up themeselves @rsehole sail on up and cut in front of me.   >:(

Yeah that's a real gear grinder alright.  Although I think I be more annoyed by the soft c**ts who let these ones back in.  Grow a set and hold your ground!

rolloutking

Quotegirl in the office complaing about us switching off a few lights for the projector screen to show the world cup!
says it is making her sleepy. catch a grip! on the bright side she is leaving in a few days...thank god!

hatefull looking sour faced lazy kunt

eggy bread

People who don't use their indicators when driving, if I was in traffic cops I would 3 point the lot of them on every occassion especially these ones sitting at roundabouts, like where the feck are you going. 

Doogie Browser

Quote from: eggy bread on June 15, 2010, 11:30:56 AM
People who don't use their indicators when driving, if I was in traffic cops I would 3 point the lot of them on every occassion especially these ones sitting at roundabouts, like where the feck are you going. 
+1
Experienced this twice on my way to work this morning, infuriating as fcuk.

Celt_Man

GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

ziggysego

Quote from: Celt_Man on June 15, 2010, 02:19:30 PM
Hay fever... killing me today

Me too. Feel like scratching my eyes out and I feel like a vessel has burst in my nose. Can't stop sneezing also. Horrible, horrible feeling.
Testing Accessibility