You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggy bread

Quote from: ludermor on June 12, 2010, 01:38:47 PM
Eggy why do you keep coming back? every time you have the same vendeta? would you not have something else to occupy your thoughts.
FFS it must be going on now at least 4 years...............it does not reflect very well on yourself.

Why do you care? And what vendeta, I never engaged with POG until he started hounding me - but it's my vendeta  ::).  The extreme views and rants that some posters think they can post here unchallenged reflect less well i would think.

BTW You mustn't have much to occupy your own thoughts, take a redner anytime.

pintsofguinness

If you think my views are extreme you'll be shocked when you experience the real world
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

eggy bread

I'm doing ok in the real world thank you, I'm sure you'll be please when MOD3 back from his hols so you can get on posting unchallenged shite in your world.   ::)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: eggy bread on June 12, 2010, 03:28:03 PM
I'm doing ok in the real world thank you, I'm sure you'll be please when MOD3 back from his hols so you can get on posting unchallenged shite in your world.   ::)
I'm not sure what that means but if you think I want you banned you couldn't be more wrong, you're quality entertainment.

ziggysego

Women, I just can't understand them.
Testing Accessibility

Hedley Lamarr

Quote from: ziggysego on June 13, 2010, 09:11:37 AM
Women, I just can't understand them.

Neither can I, especially the foreign ones ;)
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

Ludraman

Roscommon

I mean what is the point of it?

tyrone girl

Having my nights sleep disturbed by f**king snoring  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Its getting absolutely ridiculous. I put up with it for a while but now its far worse and wrecking my sleep at the weekends

pintsofguinness

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 13, 2010, 06:52:14 PM
Having my nights sleep disturbed by f**king snoring  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Its getting absolutely ridiculous. I put up with it for a while but now its far worse and wrecking my sleep at the weekends
Use to share a room with the brother when we lived at home and holy f**k he could be heard snoring all over the house. There's nothing worse.

You know you can get a mouth spray from the chemist that's meant to be good for snoring.

Have something in my f**king eye all day and I cant get it out!

andoireabu

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 13, 2010, 06:52:14 PM
Know that feeling also.  The brother could rise the dead the way he goes on and no amount of kicking stops him.

Glee is also wrecking my head.  Destroying songs and the sisters have the remote so can't get it off
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

tyrone girl

But i think theres something underlying cos hes sounding ridiculous all night with the heavy breathing and snoring - and constantly tired all day every day lately and sweating severely at night in bed and never well slept when he wakes. The snoring has only started in the past 6 months or so

Tony Baloney

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 13, 2010, 07:13:04 PM
But i think theres something underlying cos hes sounding ridiculous all night with the heavy breathing and snoring - and constantly tired all day every day lately and sweating severely at night in bed and never well slept when he wakes. The snoring has only started in the past 6 months or so
Get it checked out. Night sweats are a symptom of some fairly serious conditions. Although it has been warm at night this past month so to be expected.

tyrone girl

The night sweats though are happening this 4 or 5 months tho. Last night wasnt overly warm and whole bed had to be stripped this morning cos of it.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Ludraman on June 13, 2010, 04:45:34 PM
Roscommon

I mean what is the point of it?

On the bright side it makes Dublin farther away.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 13, 2010, 07:40:22 PM
The night sweats though are happening this 4 or 5 months tho. Last night wasnt overly warm and whole bed had to be stripped this morning cos of it.

Alcohol, coffee, tea etc. drank before sleeping can affect ones sleeping patterns. A window left ever so slightly open can help, problem is then the room is often too cold for the woman to sleep.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.