You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on March 28, 2010, 12:25:56 PM
Quote from: leenie on March 28, 2010, 12:21:45 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on March 28, 2010, 12:20:54 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 28, 2010, 12:10:09 PM
This shite with the clocks, back and forward blah blah. Now I've to go around the house changing all the clocks, trying to work out how I change the time on the phone etc, what a pain in the hole. What is the point in it exactly? Is it not time we stopped the nonsense.

I set the iphone an hour ahead when I woke up this morning not realising it sets itself forward an hour,so i was actually 2 hours ahead for a while this morning

yah... ur back!

Been at a Buddhist temple in Southeast Asia the last few months discovering the truth about life through analytical mediation.

I hope you sorted out the fighting monks!  Welcome back oh wise one ;D

illdecide

That hour ruined me too this morning...woke up this morning at 7:30 (as i thought) and got up and put the TV on in the bedroom, got back into bed and waited for the news to come on at 7:56 (BBC1) but i forgot to put the clock an hour forward, even though it clearly said on the TV 8:56 (which i never paid attenton too) it's only when the TV said 9:00 that it hit me like a ton of bricks...couldn't understand at the time why the NI news hadn't came on :D :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Celt_Man

GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

AFS

Eejits doing their weekly shop in Spar at lunch time as a queue of people who just wanted to grab a sandwich builds up behind them.

EagleLord

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on March 29, 2010, 04:44:25 AM
Quote from: muppet on March 28, 2010, 09:14:50 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on March 28, 2010, 12:20:54 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 28, 2010, 12:10:09 PM
This shite with the clocks, back and forward blah blah. Now I've to go around the house changing all the clocks, trying to work out how I change the time on the phone etc, what a pain in the hole. What is the point in it exactly? Is it not time we stopped the nonsense.

I set the iphone an hour ahead when I woke up this morning not realising it sets itself forward an hour,so i was actually 2 hours ahead for a while this morning

I did exactly the same thing. I had also put my watch an hour ahead but not the clock so I had three different times to choose from which would be great fun if I was debating closing time but as I was working this morning it was interesting for a while.
No Shit.... I'd of thought ACARS would have that stuff taken care of for ye boys in case of confusion...lives on the line and all that ;) Spoofer

You're calling me a spoofer?

Post the PM you claim to have.

And ACARS deals only with GMT, sourced from GPS, thus time changes are irrelevant to it and no one I've ever heard has one as an alarm clock.  ::) Spoofer.
MWWSI 2017

ziggysego

I've got an almost headcold for the last week or so. Either come already with the headcold or buggar off. I hate this almost
Testing Accessibility

Family guy

Hate when im reading the paper and some1 bes looking over my shoulder reading it,really pisses me off

Puckoon

If its father nelson - he's not readin the paper.

ziggysego

Yesterday I challenged the almost headcold I've had for over a week, to either come or buggar off.

I'm dosed today :(
Testing Accessibility

tyrone girl

That f**ker in the wheelchair in eastenders wrecks my head

pintsofguinness

When the oven smokes and it sings your eyes...
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

pintsofguinness

lol
stings your eyes!
the oven has never sung to me
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?