You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenmachine

Another gear grinder is that Olly guy-what a cheapskate pikey who supports the idea of people reading newspapers in the shop without buyin them. Suck the back of em Olly...     
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

haveaharp

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on March 24, 2010, 01:07:13 PM
Quote from: rolloutking on March 24, 2010, 11:54:21 AM
People who take ages at an ATM and somehow manage to f**k it up and need three attempts before they get there money.

People who park at a petrol pump and then go and do their weekly groceries before they move the car from the pumps. c***ts
both of them wind me up aswell
how hard is it to work a cash machine FFS?

Its simple. Put the card in, put in pin number and withdraw required amount of cash. Why is it that women have to do 4 different transactions, taking the card out each time instead of using the "would you like another transaction" option, and then insist on a reciept for everything. Do they not realise that the guy waiting behind has a pub to get to or a bet to get on. FFS.

fitzroyalty

The annoying thing with women is they take ages to get stuff outta their handbag....... Approach counter/atm. Pause. Open handbag. Search for 30 seconds. Talk to yourself. Continue searching. Eventually find purse. Open purse. Another search. Find cash/card/whatever. Pay. Put change in purse. Close purse. Put purse in bag. Close bag. THEN turn away from the counter. Melters. With me its throw the money at the assistant, put change in pocket whilst walking out the door.

Canalman

On a related topic ........ d*cks who park their cars at the entrance of the carwash and then amble in to buy their token.

gerrykeegan

Quote from: Canalman on March 24, 2010, 05:18:44 PM
On a related topic ........ d*cks who park their cars at the entrance of the carwash and then amble in to buy their token.

What are you supposed to, park somewhere else , go into shop and get token, get back in car and drive over to car wash, makes no sense at all
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

pintsofguinness

This shite with the clocks, back and forward blah blah. Now I've to go around the house changing all the clocks, trying to work out how I change the time on the phone etc, what a pain in the hole. What is the point in it exactly? Is it not time we stopped the nonsense.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 28, 2010, 12:10:09 PM
This shite with the clocks, back and forward blah blah. Now I've to go around the house changing all the clocks, trying to work out how I change the time on the phone etc, what a pain in the hole. What is the point in it exactly? Is it not time we stopped the nonsense.

I set the iphone an hour ahead when I woke up this morning not realising it sets itself forward an hour,so i was actually 2 hours ahead for a while this morning
You'll Never Walk Alone.

leenie

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on March 28, 2010, 12:20:54 PM

I set the iphone an hour ahead when I woke up this morning not realising it sets itself forward an hour,so i was actually 2 hours ahead for a while this morning

yah... ur back!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: leenie on March 28, 2010, 12:21:45 PM

yah... ur back!

Been at a Buddhist temple in Southeast Asia the last few months discovering the truth about life through analytical mediation.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Quote from: leenie on March 28, 2010, 12:21:45 PM

yah... ur back!

You mean booooo surely
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

wow, have you an iphone, you're so lucky  ;)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

muppet

I did exactly the same thing. I had also put my watch an hour ahead but not the clock so I had three different times to choose from which would be great fun if I was debating closing time but as I was working this morning it was interesting for a while.
MWWSI 2017

Tyrones own

Quote from: muppet on March 28, 2010, 09:14:50 PM

I did exactly the same thing. I had also put my watch an hour ahead but not the clock so I had three different times to choose from which would be great fun if I was debating closing time but as I was working this morning it was interesting for a while.
No Shit.... I'd of thought ACARS would have that stuff taken care of for ye boys in case of confusion...lives on the line and all that ;) Spoofer
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

stephenite

Quote from: Tyrones own on March 29, 2010, 04:44:25 AM
Quote from: muppet on March 28, 2010, 09:14:50 PM

No Shit.... I'd of thought ACARS would have that stuff taken care of for ye boys in case of confusion...lives on the line and all that ;) Spoofer

Liar :D