You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: maddog on March 23, 2010, 11:26:15 AM
That James Corden guy, he is on the box everytime i put the bloody thing on. Arguably the most unfunny guy to hit the tv

Though I was the only one the think that. Nothing remotely funny about him. Just hops about like a big, ol' wean. That new sports quiz he has on Sky 1 is rubbish too.
Testing Accessibility

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Just realised I have been eating out of date Yops for the last week, the one I just finished was 10 days out. What is wrong with me that I didn't notice until now.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

lurganblue

People who say something racist and then immediatley try to explain it differently to prove that's not their opinion. I'd prefer they stick to their original spake (as they say in Lurgan)

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: lurganblue on March 23, 2010, 08:22:33 PM
People who say something racist and then immediatley try to explain it differently to prove that's not their opinion. I'd prefer they stick to their original spake (as they say in Lurgan)
It's funny making them squirm though  ;)  :D
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Rois

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 23, 2010, 07:58:00 PM
Just realised I have been eating out of date Yops for the last week, the one I just finished was 10 days out. What is wrong with me that I didn't notice until now.

Er, if you had to EAT a Yop instead of drinking it, that would suggest to me that it was out of date!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Rois on March 23, 2010, 09:11:02 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 23, 2010, 07:58:00 PM

Er, if you had to EAT a Yop instead of drinking it, that would suggest to me that it was out of date!

Interesting, drink does make more sense, no they were watery alright, but I put the tops back on and gave them an ould shake.

ardmhachaabu

Self righteous arseholes with a bee in their bonnet
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on March 23, 2010, 11:22:14 PM
Self righteous arseholes with a bee in their bonnet

Being a self righteous arsehole with a bee in their bonnet.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Hey Ardmhacaabu, pm'd ya back there man, hope ya got it  ;D

supersarsfields

screenmachine

Miserable bastards who stand in the shop and read every page of the paper and then go on and get whatever else they came in for.  I was getting diesel this morning and I watched this guy go in, stand at the back of the shop and pick up the Mirror I think.  Literally read through every page and was still looking at it by the time I had left the shop.  If I was the shop owner, I'd be telling him to either buy it or jog on...miserable twat... >:(
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Hardy

Quote from: screenmachine on March 24, 2010, 10:55:56 AM
Miserable b**tards who stand in the shop and read every page of the paper and then go on and get whatever else they came in for.  I was getting diesel this morning and I watched this guy go in, stand at the back of the shop and pick up the Mirror I think.  Literally read through every page and was still looking at it by the time I had left the shop.  If I was the shop owner, I'd be telling him to either buy it or jog on...miserable t**t... >:(

I'm bothered by people reading the Mirror too. Well, more by the fact that they have a vote.

rolloutking

People who take ages at an ATM and somehow manage to f**k it up and need three attempts before they get there money.

People who park at a petrol pump and then go and do their weekly groceries before they move the car from the pumps. c***ts

Olly

Quote from: screenmachine on March 24, 2010, 10:55:56 AM
Miserable b**tards who stand in the shop and read every page of the paper and then go on and get whatever else they came in for.  I was getting diesel this morning and I watched this guy go in, stand at the back of the shop and pick up the Mirror I think.  Literally read through every page and was still looking at it by the time I had left the shop.  If I was the shop owner, I'd be telling him to either buy it or jog on...miserable t**t... >:(

No disrespect Screen Machine, but I think you have personal issues here. That man has no impact on your life or shouldn't have. I suggest you are unhappy with some aspect inside yourself and are trying to find faults in others to compensate for this. I think you should just smile and shake your head at the audacity of others to behave like that. If he was holding you up, maybe, but I suggest you look inside yourself and see who's there. I mean no disrespect.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: rolloutking on March 24, 2010, 11:54:21 AM
People who take ages at an ATM and somehow manage to f**k it up and need three attempts before they get there money.

People who park at a petrol pump and then go and do their weekly groceries before they move the car from the pumps. c***ts
both of them wind me up aswell
how hard is it to work a cash machine FFS?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either