You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canalman

Not so much grinds my gears but a bit bemused to see lads walking around having (to me anyway) cut off some of the back hem of their jeans.

ziggysego

Those new automated telephone systems. Instead of keying in a number, you speak after the beep and it re-directs you. Damn thing doesn't recognise the West Tyrone accent. Around in circles for ages, until the system finally give up and put me through to the switchboard. He was Indian, so he couldn't under me either.

ARGH!!  >:(
Testing Accessibility

full back

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

That f**king picture of the eejit holding the "No to Foreign Sports" - why oh why a Celtic top!  :'(
Tbc....

maggie

Quote from: Canalman on March 10, 2010, 12:24:39 PM
Not so much grinds my gears but a bit bemused to see lads walking around having (to me anyway) cut off some of the back hem of their jeans.

Was there not a trend in the late 90s where fellas cut up each side of their jeans at the bottom? (so they could go over their shoes?)

Franko

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 08, 2010, 08:23:17 PM
The public sector. c***ts are striking again.

Interesting article revealing what we all know...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article7052482.ece

I f**king hate the yapping and whinging that comes from the public sector workers these days.  I had a mate whio worked in the civil service and for the first 2 years of his employment he freely admitted that he did nothing.  They used to have 3 people in the office so one stayed and did whatever needed to be done and the other 2 took 3-4 hour lunch breaks or went home early.  It pisses me off that the whack of money that comes off my bottom line every month goes to paying these f**kers wages.  Now they have the cheek to strike! Aaaahh!

leenie

Quote from: maggie on March 10, 2010, 12:54:20 PM

Was there not a trend in the late 90s where fellas cut up each side of their jeans at the bottom? (so they could go over their shoes?)

:D :D :D :D :D

i think it continued into the 00's aswell....
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

haranguerer

I dont thnk they've cut them at the back - they wear away there as they drag on the ground

Puckoon

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on March 10, 2010, 12:51:25 PM
That f**king picture of the eejit holding the "No to Foreign Sports" - why oh why a Celtic top!  :'(

Because thats the kinda inner city nimrod that would support them.

maggie

Quote from: haranguerer on March 10, 2010, 01:35:21 PM
I dont thnk they've cut them at the back - they wear away there as they drag on the ground

Nope they were defo cut up with scissors.
Must have been a tyrone trend.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: maggie on March 10, 2010, 12:54:20 PM

Age that was the old diy bootcut. Dunno why they just didn't buy bootcut jeans. Maybe there wasn't such a thing west of the Bann.

ziggysego

People that don't know their own Postcodes!  >:(
Testing Accessibility

lurganblue

taxi's parking wherever the f**k they want, alongside each other so they can have a natter.

red coats walking on by and doing nothing about it

bucketamail

people who put rubbish in the bin, without putting a bin liner in first!!!

pintsofguinness

Complete cocks at work who think they're the boss.

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?