You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Family guy

Will did your magic work on them????????????

Did you make them disappear??? lol only joking by the way

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: ziggysego on March 07, 2010, 02:26:47 AM
There's two women I have a notion on.

I was out tonight with my mates that I knew from school. Catching up and all that.

One of the girls I had a notion on came in and sat beside me. Later on, the other girl I have a notion on came in and sat on the other side of me.

I was kind of at lost what to do, who to talk to and who to work my magic on.

My mates were laughing though, they saw me sweating.

Fckn hate that, especialy if you are going through a dry patch and don't think you have much chance with either of them. Then they go and both start chatting you up and you have to play friendly to keep your options open but do nothing in case you choose one and she was only having the craic and the other one is being serious, so ya balls it up and firmly confirm friends status with both.

That's a bastard of a situation Ziggy.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

ziggysego

I didn't matters much anyway. I always thought one of the girls was in her early 30s and when I said.... wasn't good. She's only 25. As for the other one, took her for a piggy back ride around the town on my wheelchair.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

These stupid insurances shops offer you on stuff - bought a pair of head phones in hmv for £15 there and they wanted to know did I want to insure them for 3 years at a cost of a fiver  :-\
Must be a good money making scheme.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

maggie

The screen on my digital camera smashing.
You can still take pics-but have no idea what they look like. Only got it last July.  >:(

ziggysego

Quote from: maggie on March 07, 2010, 02:27:41 PM
You can still take pics-but have no idea what they look like. Only got it last July.  >:(

Did you take the 3 years insurance option for an extra fiver?
Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

I bet it still has a viewfinder you can look through. Cameras weren't invented 10 years ago.

ziggysego

Avoided all updates and result for the Monaghan v Tyrone game. 5 minutes into the deferred coverage on TG4, someone texted me. The bastard!  >:(
Testing Accessibility

Minder

Quote from: ziggysego on March 07, 2010, 04:24:43 PM
Avoided all updates and result for the Monaghan v Tyrone game. 5 minutes into the deferred coverage on TG4, someone texted me. The b**tard!  >:(

Putting your phone away and not reading messages for an hour or two would have helped !
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

full back

Flicked over to Cool FM this morning (  >:( ) to hear the news & that daft bint Kirtsy said something along the lines that 'James Bulger will need a new identity after all the press attention he has recieved.

FFS, what a c0ck up to make.

I still hate that cnut Snodden as well

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: full back on March 08, 2010, 12:30:40 PM
Flicked over to Cool FM this morning (  >:( ) to hear the news & that daft bint Kirtsy said something along the lines that 'James Bulger will need a new identity after all the press attention he has recieved.

FFS, what a c0ck up to make.

I still hate that cnut Snodden as well

Can't have him at all, she's just daft.
Tbc....

J OGorman

Quote from: ziggysego on March 07, 2010, 02:44:49 PM

Did you take the 3 years insurance option for an extra fiver?

are not all electronic purchases over £15 not automatically covered for a year? consumer rights and all

maggie

Both the cash machines in town being out of service so then had to get cash back. But had to spend a tenner in the shop first to get cash back. A tenner of crap that i didnt even need.

pintsofguinness

Having it in your head you need the 11th off work - go in today and book off Wednesday and only just realising it's Thursday that's the 11th! FFS!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tony Baloney

The public sector. c***ts are striking again.

Interesting article revealing what we all know...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article7052482.ece