Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ziggysego on February 14, 2010, 12:09:54 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on February 14, 2010, 12:08:25 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on February 14, 2010, 11:54:40 AM
Going out for a quiet drink and coming home with a fat lip.

you talking when you should have been listening? or some ignorant gimp bump into you?

Some girl wrapped her legs around my head and fell. I fell too and smacked my face off the floor.
I take it was the fall rather than wearing some doll as a scarf that is the gear grinder?!

on the sideline

Drivers waiting at a junction, who see you coming (with noone behind you), and wait til you get close to them then drive out in front of you so you have to stand on the breaks. Then they drive at 30mph on a main road with no opportunities to pass.   >:(
No wonder theres road rage!

Tyrones own

Quote from: on the sideline on February 14, 2010, 06:51:52 PM
Drivers waiting at a junction, who see you coming (with noone behind you), and wait til you get close to them then drive out in front of you so you have to stand on the breaks. Then they drive at 30mph on a main road with no opportunities to pass.   >:(
No wonder theres road rage!

Or they're taking the very next turn to the right just in case you weren't pissed off enough
making you wait behind them for a break in traffic >:(
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

tyrone girl

Being dosed with the cold - coughing and spluttering all morning - and sniffing away all morning also - one half me nose blocked and other half is running  >:( >:( >:( :'(

Hereiam

I blame thongs and short skirts for that T.G.

Zapatista

Quote from: tyrone girl on February 15, 2010, 11:17:07 AM
Being dosed with the cold - coughing and spluttering all morning - and sniffing away all morning also - one half me nose blocked and other half is running  >:( >:( >:( :'(

Which half of yer nose is running, the front half or the back half?

ziggysego

Having a little lunch with the girls you work with and they talk about their babies bowel movements. Put me off my food.
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Quote from: ziggysego on February 15, 2010, 01:04:30 PM
Having a little lunch with the girls you work with and they talk about their babies bowel movements. Put me off my food.

What are you talking about? You are never done talking about how raw apples and onions gives you the shits.

ziggysego

Quote from: Puckoon on February 16, 2010, 08:49:17 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on February 15, 2010, 01:04:30 PM

What are you talking about? You are never done talking about how raw apples and onions gives you the shits.

Yeah, but I don't talk about it over the dinner table.
Testing Accessibility

Catch the high ball

GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

Marty2002

The way when you drop something small onto the floor and then seems to vanish off the face of the earth and then you find it eventually somewhere were you never thought in a million years it would end up.

AFS

f**king curling. Why do the Brits have to be good at the most mind-numbing sports? It's the same in the Summer Olympics, where they're deadly at horse riding and sailing.

johnneycool

Quote from: johnneycool on February 11, 2010, 04:43:28 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on February 11, 2010, 04:13:02 PM
Is it legal to sell products past their 'best before' date?

Shops are allowed to sell food after its 'best before' date has passed. 'best before' dates are concerned with quality rather than safety, so it doesn't mean that the food is dangerous if the 'best before' date has passed. However, if you buy food after the date, remember that it might no longer be at its best.

'Use by' dates are different to 'best before' dates and it is against the law to sell any food that has passed its 'use by' date. Using it after this date could put your health at risk.

In all cases, whether or not the 'best before' date has expired, the law says that food sold must not put people's health at risk and must not be falsely or misleadingly described or presented.

Aye,
   but how are you meant to know that they're past that date stuck in a feckin machine and they weren't at a knock down price either.

Sneaky f**kers..

response from Coca-Cola

XXXX, Reply to us from Coca-Cola Vending Manager
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly, let me apologise for any inconvenience caused with regards to the snack vending offering we provide in XXXX.  The recent occurrences of out-of-date stock are unacceptable and due to human error on behalf of our vending staff.  I can assure you that all our staff are trained in the importance of checking for out-of-date stock on every visit and have signed training records to this effect.   

Our vending supervisor is re-briefing all staff on Friday morning as to the importance of this aspect of their job and that any future breeches will result in disciplinary action. I have also arranged for a vending driver to recheck the snack machines tomorrow morning.

Kind Regards

Connor

lies, lies and lies again.

Zapatista

Quote from: johnneycool on February 17, 2010, 10:39:06 AM
Quote from: johnneycool on February 11, 2010, 04:43:28 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on February 11, 2010, 04:13:02 PM
Is it legal to sell products past their 'best before' date?

Shops are allowed to sell food after its 'best before' date has passed. 'best before' dates are concerned with quality rather than safety, so it doesn't mean that the food is dangerous if the 'best before' date has passed. However, if you buy food after the date, remember that it might no longer be at its best.

'Use by' dates are different to 'best before' dates and it is against the law to sell any food that has passed its 'use by' date. Using it after this date could put your health at risk.

In all cases, whether or not the 'best before' date has expired, the law says that food sold must not put people's health at risk and must not be falsely or misleadingly described or presented.

Aye,
   but how are you meant to know that they're past that date stuck in a feckin machine and they weren't at a knock down price either.

Sneaky f**kers..

response from Coca-Cola

XXXX, Reply to us from Coca-Cola Vending Manager
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly, let me apologise for any inconvenience caused with regards to the snack vending offering we provide in XXXX.  The recent occurrences of out-of-date stock are unacceptable and due to human error on behalf of our vending staff.  I can assure you that all our staff are trained in the importance of checking for out-of-date stock on every visit and have signed training records to this effect.   

Our vending supervisor is re-briefing all staff on Friday morning as to the importance of this aspect of their job and that any future breeches will result in disciplinary action. I have also arranged for a vending driver to recheck the snack machines tomorrow morning.

Kind Regards

Connor

lies, lies and lies again.

Send another complaint next week and see if you get the same responce. You could be costing someone their job though ;)