You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: illdecide on February 09, 2010, 12:49:41 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on February 09, 2010, 11:17:00 AM
Nope spit all the way

You should try gargling it, clears the back of the throat

So that's why you wanted me in Lurgan last Sunday. Glad I didn't go!!
Testing Accessibility

illdecide

you were just afraid of having to buy a pint ya we sh1te
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Keyser soze

Celt_Man

Nope spit all the way

Amazing how this particular post stood out and caught my eye while I was quickly scanning through the page!!!
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

illdecide

Quote from: Celt_Man on February 09, 2010, 04:39:39 PM
Nope spit all the way

Amazing how this particular post stood out and caught my eye while I was quickly scanning through the page!!!

Thats cause your a dort bord :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

pintsofguinness

Quote from: tyssam5 on February 09, 2010, 01:27:05 AM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 06, 2010, 03:35:31 PM
Quote from: takeyourownpath on February 06, 2010, 02:46:57 PM
i hate that! tell them you want them couple of days took off your bill. sure it's only a couple of quid, but it's better off in your pocket then theirs!
That doesnt bother me, you're only talking about a couple of quit - it's the 15 quid or so I've spent in a mobile ringing them, holding and being passed around everyone in their call center and if I have to take a day off for someone to come out I will lose it. 
Still waiting on the them to call me back when they test the line...I suppose I'll have to ring them and that'll be another fiver...

Why didn't you phone them from Skype if your broadband was working, surely would have been a lot cheaper?
I've no idea how to use skype and I dont have a headset thingy.  But if the free broadband continues I may get one...
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Peter Robinson. Now when he's trying to sell the agreement, gets heavy questions or anything that gets in his way Stormont, his voice breaks, gets close to tears and speaks about how difficult his private life has been recently.
Testing Accessibility

vav

People thinking because you didn't actually hand money across the counter you didn't really get robbed.. I'll tell ya what.. you have a big feck off kitchen knife lunged at your throat and then come back to me and tell me it wasn't a big deal because "you didn't actually get robbed"  >:(  :'(  >:(

Puckoon

Quote from: vav on February 11, 2010, 12:33:56 AM
People thinking because you didn't actually hand money across the counter you didn't really get robbed.. I'll tell ya what.. you have a big feck off kitchen knife lunged at your throat and then come back to me and tell me it wasn't a big deal because "you didn't actually get robbed"  >:(  :'(  >:(

Why didnt you give them the money?

I was robbed at gun point when I was 14 - scary stuff.

vav

Quote from: Puckoon on February 11, 2010, 12:59:28 AM
Quote from: vav on February 11, 2010, 12:33:56 AM

Why didnt you give them the money?

I was robbed at gun point when I was 14 - scary stuff.
I don't actually know.. ya hear ya don't know how you would react in that situation until it happens.. I always reckoned I would hand out everything in the drawer but when it came to it I think I was too shocked to comprehend it was really happening (am in this job 5 years and I've never gotten robbed) that I actually said "no" when he shouted at me to give him the money (feckin eejit I am I know).. he lunged knife in at me and I told the cashier to run into kitchen and got up and walked in there myself (calm as bejaysus)... I think I was just blessed he didn't try and get in.... But pisses me off people telling me now that it wasnt a big deal and I didnt really get robbed

... also I am here thinkin now maybe its cos it was a knife not a gun that it wasnt as bad.. think yer story must have been awful.. but knife was still scary (not at time but afterward moreso)

maggie

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Celt_Man

GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

maggie

Quote from: ziggysego on February 11, 2010, 03:26:52 PM

How'd you see them?

Is that a trick question?  ???
Opened my mouth and looked in the mirror............ Plus i can feel them there

ziggysego

Quote from: maggie on February 11, 2010, 03:32:21 PM