You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leenie

my comp is in the computer hospital......!  i hope to g0d that its ok..... all my work / photos / music is on the hard drive......  :'(
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

the Deel Rover

when ya have been queing in a shop waiting for 15 minutes to be served and some pri*ck walks in and gets served before you  >:( >:(
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

muppet

Quote from: the Deel Rover on February 04, 2010, 02:11:00 PM
when ya have been queing in a shop waiting for 15 minutes to be served and some pri*ck walks in and gets served before you  >:( >:(

I told you not to wear your pajamas in public.
MWWSI 2017

pintsofguinness

Virgin media, nearly as useless as BT!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

Staning in a queue in the bank for 15 minutes, there were two tellers working and one person in front of me when I went in, when I left there was 12 people behind me.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Zapatista

Quote from: the Deel Rover on February 04, 2010, 02:11:00 PM

I always say it too chancers like that and when they apologies and act innocent it grinds me too. If you're a chancer and your called on it, don't play dumb >:(

EDIT, HS. Hope it makes more sense now?

on the sideline

Quote from: gawa316 on February 01, 2010, 01:39:43 PM
The stretch of road between Augher and the motorway >:(

+1
Be on it twice a day and its brutal!

ziggysego

Back pain. I was having a good night tonight, but had to leave early as I was in so much pain :(
Testing Accessibility

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: ziggysego on February 06, 2010, 01:08:54 AM
Back pain. I was having a good night tonight, but had to leave early as I was in so much pain :(
try a different position and let leenie do the work!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 05, 2010, 07:52:11 PM
Virgin media, nearly as useless as BT!
I'll correct that, they are as f**king useless as BT!
got the broadband and the phone with them, someone called with me the other day to see was I interested in getting it switched over the cable which is coming in to the area in March, aye says I. Next thing phone not working (broadband working fine).  Called them last night, passed around about 3 or 4 idiots before someone was able to tell me why my phone wasn't working, because there was working pending and they disconnected the phone.  So I'm interested in getting cable installed next month, it means I don't want a phone any longer, makes perfect sense! I told them to get it put back one and to forget about the cable if it's going to be so much trouble. Fine, It'll be back on in 30 minutes.  Of course it wasn't.
Rang again this morning, same story, passed around different people again until I lost the head and was put through to someone who seemed to know what he was on about. They can't find my telephone number in their system now though so he had me go off to do all this shite to test the line. Of course none of that worked.  Called again (about 15 quid spent in the mobile at this stage) - another boy wanted me to go off and try something else with the phone, I told him to hold the line while I done it! Of course it didn't work.  Now I'm waiting on engineers to test the line and call me back, I'll probably end up having to call them again though - and we all know what's coming (is anyone still reading?) - I'll have to take a day off work and sit in the house while they send someone out to fix it.  All because they disconnected it for no apparent reason!
How the f**k can the broadband be working fine and the phone not!

Denn Forever

Could you use the broadband for Skype until its sorted or always?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Denn Forever on February 06, 2010, 12:32:07 PM
Could you use the broadband for Skype until its sorted or always?
I could but I'm paying for the phone so I want the phone. 

takeyourownpath

i hate that! tell them you want them couple of days took off your bill. sure it's only a couple of quid, but it's better off in your pocket then theirs!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: takeyourownpath on February 06, 2010, 02:46:57 PM
i hate that! tell them you want them couple of days took off your bill. sure it's only a couple of quid, but it's better off in your pocket then theirs!
That doesnt bother me, you're only talking about a couple of quit - it's the 15 quid or so I've spent in a mobile ringing them, holding and being passed around everyone in their call center and if I have to take a day off for someone to come out I will lose it. 
Still waiting on the them to call me back when they test the line...I suppose I'll have to ring them and that'll be another fiver...

FermGael

The now dead pheasant that stepped out in front of the car yesterday
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered