You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Worker

Quote from: maggie on January 28, 2010, 03:14:45 PM
how dirty my car is.
can't read the number plate at the moment.

dirty car...dirty owner

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: The Worker on January 28, 2010, 09:56:29 PM
how dirty my car is.

dirty car...dirty owner

Dirty birdie. Ahoy hoy.

Onion Bag

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on January 28, 2010, 09:57:45 PM
how dirty my car is.

dirty car...dirty owner

Dirty birdie. Ahoy hoy.

Archie, is that really you, i  thought i was watching your funeral tonight, glad to hear you are alive and well ;)
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Onion Bag on January 28, 2010, 10:00:59 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on January 28, 2010, 09:57:45 PM
how dirty my car is.

dirty car...dirty owner

Dirty birdie. Ahoy hoy.

Archie, is that really you, i  thought i was watching your funeral tonight, glad to hear you are alive and well ;)

That was the funeral for Archibald Mitchell, not Archie.

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

tyrone girl

The stupid p***k who tailed me for 3 miles this evening  >:( >:(. Was going about 50 down the road and he drives right up my ass with his full lights on swerving an all the rest to get overtakin me. He was blinding me with his full lights so when he did overtake me i thought f**k u so i went a little bit faster with my full lights on. He pulls in and me thinking hes gone then 2 mins later he revs up behind me again, followed me the whole way home tight up my ass with full lights on then as i pulled into our drive he stands on the horn and flys up the road. ARSEHOLEEEEEEEE.

Minder

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 28, 2010, 10:44:42 PM
The stupid p***k who tailed me for 3 miles this evening  >:( >:(. Was going about 50 down the road and he drives right up my ass with his full lights on swerving an all the rest to get overtakin me. He was blinding me with his full lights so when he did overtake me i thought f**k u so i went a little bit faster with my full lights on. He pulls in and me thinking hes gone then 2 mins later he revs up behind me again, followed me the whole way home tight up my ass with full lights on then as i pulled into our drive he stands on the horn and flys up the road. ARSEHOLEEEEEEEE.
:o
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

tyrone girl

Zapatista

Some p***k did the same to the bird. Followed her all for bout 10K even in to our housing estate. When she pulled in outside my house he got out of the car an give her a lecture about something she is supposed to have done wrong (she might have but that's besdie the point). I seen them across the street and went to see what was going on, when he saw me he promptly returned to his car (I'm no big man) and fled. She was terrified of this stranger who tailed her for 10K and then got out and came up to here window. What a p***k. He wouldn't have done it if a bloke was driving. p***k!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Minder on January 28, 2010, 10:47:36 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on January 28, 2010, 10:44:42 PM
:o

Can't say I feel your pain, but I do agree that tailgating deserves a kick in the balls.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

illdecide

Bullies grind my gears...why would you follow a woman home other than to try and get your wicked way with them ;) but seriously following someone home to then give off or do whatever you followed them home to do...TG it's a pity you hadn't a big strapping lad waiting at the house for him and put a bit of manners in him
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

tyrone girl

My da was at the house getting into his van as i left and he ate me then for not gettin his number plate - dunno what good that would have done. Then he said to me why didnt u slam ur brakes on and let him run into you. Anyway he speeds off in his van trying to get who he was - not that he would have and it prob made him as bad  :o :o

Denn Forever

People who drive with their fog lights on when there is no fog.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

illdecide

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 29, 2010, 10:00:18 AM
My da was at the house getting into his van as i left and he ate me then for not gettin his number plate - dunno what good that would have done. Then he said to me why didnt u slam ur brakes on and let him run into you. Anyway he speeds off in his van trying to get who he was - not that he would have and it prob made him as bad  :o :o

why didn't you phone the house and tell you're da that someone was following you home so you're da would have been waiting on him at the driveway and greeted him with the old knuckle sandwhich :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ziggysego

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 29, 2010, 10:00:18 AM

Your Dad sounds scary.
Testing Accessibility