You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onion Bag

Quote from: leenie on January 20, 2010, 02:27:14 PM

cheers... they way i see it if i don't know it now i won't when i am sitting it!

never let the board get in the way of things.....  :P

Thats right, "you cant fatten the cow the night before the sale"
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Gaffer

You get your car washed . You drive down a side road only to find that tractors have been there before you and have left their muck and dirt all over the road for you to collect on your shiny wheels and doors

.Has to be some law against leaving public roads like a muck heap

( and I'll not talk about having to stand behind a smelly farmer in a bank queue.)
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

tyrone girl

U have just reminded me i must wash my car some day soon - think its been washed about 3 times since i got it - an they were all mot washes

Puckoon

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Gaffer on January 20, 2010, 04:55:15 PM
You get your car washed . You drive down a side road only to find that tractors have been there before you and have left their muck and dirt all over the road for you to collect on your shiny wheels and doors

( and I'll not talk about having to stand behind a smelly farmer in a bank queue.)
oh don't be so precious. 

What did they steal puck
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

stew

Soccer fans, especially liverpool and man utd fans going at it, ffs we get that you dont like each others clubs. The violence in sawker the world over is very off putting as well.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ludermor

Quote from: leenie on January 20, 2010, 02:27:14 PM

cheers... they way i see it if i don't know it now i won't when i am sitting it!

never let the board get in the way of things.....  :P
Hope it went well, when i was studying the last 3 hours were crucial in getting inof into my brain, even if it was just for a few hours until it decided to leave again ( that and doing cog notes)

AFS

Quote from: stew on January 20, 2010, 06:22:13 PM
Soccer fans, especially liverpool and man utd fans going at it, ffs we get that you dont like each others clubs.

Sounds like you don't really understand why people follow football.

Puckoon

They stole my phone pints. Right out of my bag.

muppet

Quote from: gawa316 on January 19, 2010, 10:13:28 PM
Got a book of subway vouchers through the door the day, some great deals.

Been in twice with it now and the f**kers look at me as if I have 2 heads when I hand them the voucher.

f**k off

It's not the vouchers..........its the jersey.
MWWSI 2017

leenie

trying to unwind but can't......... head is frazzled !

also pints your picture of the flowers is doing my head in............ so out of character!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Gaffer

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 20, 2010, 06:15:04 PM
Quote from: Gaffer on January 20, 2010, 04:55:15 PM

oh don't be so precious. 

What did they steal puck

Eh?

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Gaffer

Onion Bag

That Wankpot Pete Snodden on Cool FM, and that dose Kirsty i think her name is, f**k they are sore on the aul ears, was flicking through the stations this morning, and listened for about 10 seconds, was 10 seconds too much
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!