Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Going forward
Basically
Disingenuous
I mean
The reality is

I mean, basically, the reality is it would be disingenuous of me to say I ever want to hear "going forward" going forward.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ziggysego on January 15, 2010, 04:26:55 PM
Quote from: vav on January 15, 2010, 04:19:24 PM
There was a woman in the bookies the other day in her pyjamas and dressing gown.. but what I don't understand is - she went to the trouble of doing her hair and putting make-up on WTF didn't she get dressed before she left the house too  >:(

Apparently those aren't the PJs they sleep in. They get dressed into them for going out or about the house. Weird
The letters page in the Irish News today had some fella writing to complain about women going to Christmas mass on the Falls wearing pyjamas and rollers in their hair! Do these people have no common decency at all?

Hardy

Sure wouldn't it be worse if they went with no pyjamas at all.

pintsofguinness

complete and utter wankers on xbox live....
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: hardstation on January 16, 2010, 10:09:49 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 16, 2010, 10:05:58 PM
complete and utter w**kers on xbox live....
Did you lose?
Oh yeah but I'm use to that - but had to complete a race being with a couple of wankers (english) screaming "french bastard" at me  :D....when it's an Irish flag over the car... ::)

mucksav

boys if ur gears are grinding.....jus throw a locka oil over them

longrunsthefox

Quote from: mucksav on January 17, 2010, 12:15:32 AM

O'Neill ?...

mucksav

no no, fox man.....martin is over preparing his team for a ground gaelic match agin west ham tomorro

ziggysego

Quote from: mucksav on January 17, 2010, 12:15:32 AM

That reminds me, but get a bit of oil on the wheelchair. Makin' a terrible noise.
Testing Accessibility

Sandino

Waitin to hear about News of a big scandal that you have the inside story on. Only to find out that it did'nt mahe the Newspapers :-\
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

Gaffer

Quote from: Sandino on January 17, 2010, 08:38:57 AM
Waitin to hear about News of a big scandal that you have the inside story on. Only to find out that it did'nt mahe the Newspapers :-\

And having to face the people who you had tipped off about it stating that it was definitely happening and that you couldn't reveal your source but it was impeccable
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Sandino

"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Sandino on January 17, 2010, 08:38:57 AM

For real... what a let down that has turned out to be. And all we get is Peter Robinson shook hands with Martin McGuinness... big f**ing tickle  :-\ 

pintsofguinness

gaaboard being down...I had to talk to the wife about her day. Another 10 minutes and I'd be packing her bags for her...

Puckoon