You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

takeyourownpath

about 9 years ago my aul fella fell through a scaffold at work down 12 feet, got took to the royal, full body x-ray and all the craic, stayed in a brave while. 6months later he was at physio basically learning to walk again when he colapsed in daisy hill, the royal missed on his x-ray he had a crushed vertibre in his spine. shouldn't have been goin to physio, it could've paralysed him, bad work.

Gabriel_Hurl

I was about 3/4 - and tripped over a toy in the living room. Took to the A&E - and got X-rayed. They mixed the X-Rays up and told me mam there was nothing wrong with me - so we went home.

I couldn't walk and was crawling round the floor. My mam thought I was being lazy and gave me a few slaps. Kept going for the next few days until I was brought in again. And they finaly figured out they messes up. I'd had both bones broken in my lower leg  :(

balladmaker

How the likes of Sharon Shannon get nominated for both the Best Trad act and Best Folk Act at the Meteor Awards, both awards are decided by a panel and not a public vote, thus ensuring the bould Sharon will lift the awards.

Now Sharon Shannon may be a decent box player with a stupid smile, but Ireland's best folk act she ain't.  The Dubliners et al must wonder to themselves.

Franko

Peter Ebdon... he has to be the most boring f**ker in the world!

And snooker's not that easy watched at the best of times.

They should have a shot clock to keep the likes of him from putting the audience to sleep.

ballinaman

Stepping on an up turned plug in bare feet....ouch.

johnneycool

Quote from: JUst retired on January 12, 2010, 02:55:22 PM
Maggie,rub cow dung on them,it wont cure them but it stops you licking them. ;D

certainly cures the nail biting.

Onion Bag

Quote from: ballinaman on January 14, 2010, 02:05:35 PM
Stepping on an up turned plug in bare feet....ouch.

Done that last night Ballina, holy f**k it was sore,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

RMDrive

Quote from: illdecide on January 12, 2010, 12:30:25 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 12, 2010, 12:15:45 PM
Outragious illdecide. Bound to be someone you can go to, to report that surgeon.

they offered me a complaint form alright and one of the nurses said it was a disgrace but i think ill wait till he gets his operation and then see what action i can take. This is the 2nd time the Royal Vic have rid me. A year ago young illdecide had an infected hair follicle in the back of his neck, after a 6 month old baby had fasted for almost 20 hours and waiting in the ward for best part of a day the Surgeon came to me and said "I've been working all day and I'm really tired, you wouldn't want a tired doctor operating on your son now, would you?"

WTF is that all about...

:o I can only imagine how tough that was! Sounds like really shoddy treatment all round.

Onion Bag

Women in Belfast running round in their PJ's @ 6pm, called into a filling station yesterday evening and there was 3 of them standing in the shopin their PJ's, slippers, and dressing gowns, with their big Hoop ear rings, WTF

NAG1

Onion Bag

The thing that annoys me more is that we are all working for these ones to sit around in their PJ's til 6pm. We are paying for the houses they live in and paying for their leisure time just because they decide to have kids and claim everything that is going (sweeping generalisation I know)

But I am fed up to the back teeth of working to pay the mortage/ bills etc when it seems that we would all be better off going off on the sick/ dole and claiming every benefit going.

Onion Bag

Quote from: NAG1 on January 15, 2010, 10:42:56 AM
Onion Bag

The thing that annoys me more is that we are all working for these ones to sit around in their PJ's til 6pm. We are paying for the houses they live in and paying for their leisure time just because they decide to have kids and claim everything that is going (sweeping generalisation I know)

But I am fed up to the back teeth of working to pay the mortage/ bills etc when it seems that we would all be better off going off on the sick/ dole and claiming every benefit going.

Here Here Nag, well said

Denn Forever

Quote from: Onion Bag on January 15, 2010, 09:36:35 AM
Women in Belfast running round in their PJ's @ 6pm, called into a filling station yesterday evening and there was 3 of them standing in the shopin their PJ's, slippers, and dressing gowns, with their big Hoop ear rings, WTF

Early to bed Early to rise ;D ;D ;D
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

JUst retired

I`ve seen them in Asda on the andy/town road in the afternoons dressed(?) this way. Lazy bitc*es. You would`nt see this anywhere else.

ludermor

Quote from: JUst retired on January 15, 2010, 12:31:57 PM
I`ve seen them in Asda on the andy/town road in the afternoons dressed(?) this way. Lazy bitc*es. You would`nt see this anywhere else.
All over dublin!

Onion Bag

I mean WTF is the story, you would love to just say to them, go home and put some f**king clothes on and do somethingwith your life, rather than lying about inyour PJ's all day, yous bundle of lazy bastards, f**k they grind my gears  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(