You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Pints, please don't take a photo of it.
Testing Accessibility

fitzroyalty

Archie Mitchell

He's probably doing one himself now, just to take a photo of it and compalin about something new.

tyrone girl

Oh feck im laughin me head off here at the thoughts of it  :D :D :D

High Wide and Handsome

Talking about shiting. Some dirty fcukwit shit at the gate to my work last week and wiped there ass with a scarf, thats just wrong.

Thankfully I was not the 1 lifting it.  ;D
"Swing er over!"

rolloutking

QuoteWhy would someone shite on the street? ???

Have you ever shit on the street?

Holy god.

I seen a boy doing it one time outside the bot

tyssam5

Quote from: vav on January 05, 2010, 09:22:25 AM
People who bring out cameras on nights out grind my fecking gears.. and if that wasn't enough then they tag you in photos on facebook making a gobshite of yourself  (and removing the tags is no good because the evidence has been out there for all to see until ya got a chance to sign in ) >:( :-[

Vav, you can set your privacy setting so that people cannot tag you in pics/videos. Definitely the way to go!

illdecide

Cocky arrogant Surgeons grind my gears...some of the bastids think they're GOD and if i'd have got my hands on the hoor that sent me and baby illdecide from the Royal Vic yesterday i'd have performed my own surgery on him. The feckers were about to knock my son out to operate on him with another kids file with the same name...WTF And then then i alert them that they have the wrong file it takes them 3 hours to find the right one by which time that hoor of a Surgeon says "Sorry you've missed your slot, come back some other day"
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ziggysego

Outragious illdecide. Bound to be someone you can go to, to report that surgeon.
Testing Accessibility

maggie

illdecide

Quote from: ziggysego on January 12, 2010, 12:15:45 PM
Outragious illdecide. Bound to be someone you can go to, to report that surgeon.

they offered me a complaint form alright and one of the nurses said it was a disgrace but i think ill wait till he gets his operation and then see what action i can take. This is the 2nd time the Royal Vic have rid me. A year ago young illdecide had an infected hair follicle in the back of his neck, after a 6 month old baby had fasted for almost 20 hours and waiting in the ward for best part of a day the Surgeon came to me and said "I've been working all day and I'm really tired, you wouldn't want a tired doctor operating on your son now, would you?"

WTF is that all about...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

JUst retired

Maggie,rub cow dung on them,it wont cure them but it stops you licking them. ;D

ziggysego

Quote from: illdecide on January 12, 2010, 12:30:25 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 12, 2010, 12:15:45 PM

they offered me a complaint form alright and one of the nurses said it was a disgrace but i think ill wait till he gets his operation and then see what action i can take. This is the 2nd time the Royal Vic have rid me. A year ago young illdecide had an infected hair follicle in the back of his neck, after a 6 month old baby had fasted for almost 20 hours and waiting in the ward for best part of a day the Surgeon came to me and said "I've been working all day and I'm really tired, you wouldn't want a tired doctor operating on your son now, would you?"

WTF is that all about...

When I was younger, I had an operation on my neck to strengthen it. I had bone grafted from my leg to my neck. As a result, I had to wear a mental "halo", which it screwed into my skull. This was so I couldn't turn my head for 5 months. Had this done in London.

Anyway, back to my point. Once I arrived back in Belfast, one of the doctors wanted to tighten the screws. He accidentially loosen it and went to screw it back. However when he was screwing it back in, it went in at a different angle. I was awake for this. Pain... never known anything like it.

Testing Accessibility