You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bensars

From RTE news website. People on a frozen lake. Are they feckin stupid ?
Its wonder  someone hasnt been killed ( Thankfully not)

pintsofguinness

people who think they are something - particularly when they're living off someone else!!!!!!!!!
aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Muhammed McCarthy

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 10, 2010, 07:35:30 PM
people who think they are something - particularly when they're living off someone else!!!!!!!!!
aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!

Great post for 10349 ::)

Get a life ;)

pintsofguinness

Some ****! has done a shite on the path down the side of where I live.  Can you believe that! Not only is it the biggest shite I've ever seen in my life (I'm thinking of taking a picture), the smell would knock you down!! I'm not joking, it's f**king desperate! Whoever that came out of has problems!

Puckoon

How do you know it was a human? (Im assuming thats what you mean by ****! as dog would only have 3 ***s

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on January 11, 2010, 06:38:30 PM
How do you know it was a human? (Im assuming thats what you mean by ****! as dog would only have 3 ***s
Because I know what human shite looks like puck!

Puckoon

Why would someone shite on the street? ???

Have you ever shit on the street?

Holy god.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on January 11, 2010, 06:50:20 PM
Why would someone shite on the street? ???

Have you ever shit on the street?

Holy god.
No I have not. 

But people are capable of anything.  Boy I work with (think I mentioned it before here) kept blocking up the toilets because he was using leaflets and paper as toilet roll.  It was eventually found out who was doing it and he was asked to stop! He stopped for about a month and then he done it again! and had to be asked again to stop!

AFS

Could've been a heroin addict on a come down.

Pints, you should move away from the heroin addicts.

pintsofguinness

Do heroin addicts do big smelly ones? 

AFS

Not sure, but apparently they get really constipated when they're high, and when on the way down they get caught short quite often. Think I learned this from a TV show though, so it may not be true. You should still move just in case.

omagh_gael

I have come to the conclusion that gaaboard is a very grumpy place, over 470 pages on this thread alone! Someone should produce a tv show to rival the grumpy old men/women shoe, there'd be material for a good lock of series here for sure!

Archie Mitchell

I know a boy, who when he opened his lunch box thinking he was about to tuck into some nice ham sandwiches, got a big smelly turd in it instead. There are sick people out there.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: AFS on January 11, 2010, 07:06:38 PM
Not sure, but apparently they get really constipated when they're high, and when on the way down they get caught short quite often. Think I learned this from a TV show though, so it may not be true. You should still move just in case.
Trainspotting?

AFS

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 11, 2010, 08:06:27 PM
Quote from: AFS on January 11, 2010, 07:06:38 PM
Trainspotting?

Very possibly.