You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougal

forums that dont have the f**king manners to tell anyone of its users in advance that it wont be posting messages over xmas. thank god for GAA Boards.
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

Franko

F**kers of shops with maybe 5 tills but on the busiest shopping day of the year only two of them in operation.

The result - a queue of about 100 people that takes about 40mins to get through.

How does the manager of that shop keep his job?
Why do they have 5/6 tills installed?
Why are they such stupid c**ts?  >:( >:( >:( >:(

I HATE shopping...

ONeill

Quote from: Franko on December 23, 2009, 07:04:08 PM

I HATE shopping...

Started shopping for the wife tonight in Sprucefield at 7.45pm. Finished at 8.05pm. That's how you feckin do it.

On topic, what's this feckin +1 or +2 reply phenomenon that's sweeping the Gaaboard? I'n not happy with it.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: ONeill on December 23, 2009, 11:17:49 PM

I HATE shopping...

Started shopping for the wife tonight in Sprucefield at 7.45pm. Finished at 8.05pm. That's how you feckin do it.

On topic, what's this feckin +1 or +2 reply phenomenon that's sweeping the Gaaboard? I'n not happy with it.

Not always I agree with you O'Neill but totally on this one. If it is supposed to be hip, it fails miserably. 

Puckoon

Quote from: longrunsthefox on December 23, 2009, 11:21:34 PM

I HATE shopping...

Not always I agree with you O'Neill but totally on this one. If it is supposed to be hip, it fails miserably.
+2 but thinks O'Neill is just grumpy from the drink horrors.

Tony Baloney

What are the fecking banks at? There is hardly a cash machine in service in the country.

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 23, 2009, 11:33:40 PM
What are the fecking banks at? There is hardly a cash machine in service in the country.

Machines that give out fivers are hard to locate Tony, I will give you that.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Rushmere in Craigavon has 5 ATMs I think but only 2 were working and the queues were nuts. Went into Armagh tonight and the first two machines were out of service. Sort it out ffs

gerrykeegan

Women using buses. Why oh why oh why if your are standing at a bus stop, could you not find your purse,locate the change for the bus and be ready before the bus turns up. I got the bus to work this morning (pints later on!!) 4 different women got on the bus and foostered around with the handbags to eventually find the purse to eventually find the money. Delayed me by about three minutes in total.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Zapatista

Quote from: gerrykeegan on December 24, 2009, 08:14:06 AM
Women using buses. Why oh why oh why if your are standing at a bus stop, could you not find your purse,locate the change for the bus and be ready before the bus turns up. I got the bus to work this morning (pints later on!!) 4 different women got on the bus and foostered around with the handbags to eventually find the purse to eventually find the money. Delayed me by about three minutes in total.

Contrary to popular belief, women can't multitask

muppet

Quote from: Puckoon on December 23, 2009, 11:27:31 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on December 23, 2009, 11:21:34 PM

I HATE shopping...

+2 but thinks O'Neill is just grumpy from the drink horrors.

+3 but thinks O'Neill just hates maths.
MWWSI 2017

ross4life

Westlife those two Blond bucks can they sing have they ever sung? the gay guy & tubby clearly can! but why are those blond bucks getting paid to do nothing??

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Tony Baloney

The description of clothes on the Debenhams website. Seen this shite whilst looking at a coat... A coat for wearing on the go, as opposed to wearing whilst lying in bed. It also comes with two pockets which, in case you aren't sure, you can use to keep your hands warm or even store things in! f**k off Debenhams.

This grey Jeff Banks car coat is made with a wonderfully warm wool blended with cashmere for ultra comfort and softness. The coat features a stylish funnel neck complete with ribbed inner collar for extra insulation. The coat is designed in a tasteful clean lined contemporary style ideal for wearing on the go. Two deep pockets offer hand warmth and simple storage whilst the wind guard covered zip fastening down the front gives added protection.

Square Ball

being in on Boxing night/St Stephen's day night  ???
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

muppet

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 26, 2009, 08:39:55 PM
The description of clothes on the Debenhams website. Seen this shite whilst looking at a coat... A coat for wearing on the go, as opposed to wearing whilst lying in bed. It also comes with two pockets which, in case you aren't sure, you can use to keep your hands warm or even store things in! f**k off Debenhams.

This grey Jeff Banks car coat is made with a wonderfully warm wool blended with cashmere for ultra comfort and softness. The coat features a stylish funnel neck complete with ribbed inner collar for extra insulation. The coat is designed in a tasteful clean lined contemporary style ideal for wearing on the go. Two deep pockets offer hand warmth and simple storage whilst the wind guard covered zip fastening down the front gives added protection.

Why did you read beyond that?
MWWSI 2017