You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

pintsofguinness

in the accident tony.
Unless 5ivetimes doubles up as jack frost I dont think I can blame him. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

Never thought of him, wonder would he let me park in one of his spaces now.

gerry

Went to work this morning at 630 in the snow and on way home got a flat tyre and when i stopped for diesel the fecking car not start.

Now waiting on a tow with it starting to snow. Fecking class.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

pintsofguinness

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

gerry

Then when i finally got a towed of the road  i got the car door closed on my hand.

Then i have  to work until 7pm on christmas eve and listen to crying customers, the joys of retail. 
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 20, 2009, 08:37:52 PM
Nice day out shopping LL?

Spending an hour in a queue trying to get into a car park,spending an hour looking for a car space,people standing in my way in shopping centre,people pushing their way past me,the woman having to go into 20 shops looking for a top then go back to first shop she was in to buy the very first top she tried on,getting a manky burger in TGI Fridays,spending a half an hour looking for the car,spending an hour trying to get out of the car park...

Yeah I had a lovely f**king day  >:(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 20, 2009, 08:58:24 PM

Spending an hour in a queue trying to get into a car park,spending an hour looking for a car space,people standing in my way in shopping centre,people pushing their way past me,the woman having to go into 20 shops looking for a top then go back to first shop she was in to buy the very first top she tried on,getting a manky burger in TGI Fridays,spending a half an hour looking for the car,spending an hour trying to get out of the car park.Yeah I had a lovely f**king day 
You went shopping the Sunday before Christmas with a woman. What in your experience would have suggested your day would turn out any other way?!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 20, 2009, 09:33:37 PM

Spending an hour in a queue trying to get into a car park,spending an hour looking for a car space,people standing in my way in shopping centre,people pushing their way past me,the woman having to go into 20 shops looking for a top then go back to first shop she was in to buy the very first top she tried on,getting a manky burger in TGI Fridays,spending a half an hour looking for the car,spending an hour trying to get out of the car park.Yeah I had a lovely f**king day 
You went shopping the Sunday before Christmas with a woman. What in your experience would have suggested your day would turn out any other way?!

She blackmailed me by going with me to Mcguriks Golf shop and she bought me a new putter,so I had to go to Dundrum then
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 20, 2009, 09:50:58 PM

She blackmailed me by going with me to Mcguriks Golf shop and she bought me a new putter,so I had to go to Dundrum then
should have told her you'd a headache or just weren't in the mood, or were tired.

muppet

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 20, 2009, 09:50:58 PM

Mcguriks Golf Shop? I'd have brought her to Bodrum shopping centre.
MWWSI 2017

Denn Forever

Hate the way some Irish names are pronounced.

Key O for Keogh
Key Own for Keown (at least Martin knows how it is pronounced.  Could have played for Ireland)
Kay Hill for Cahill.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Celt_Man

Quote from: Denn Forever on December 21, 2009, 10:11:08 PM
Hate the way some Irish names are pronounced.

Key O for Keogh
Key Own for Keown (at least Martin knows how it is pronounced.  Could have played for Ireland)
Kay Hill for Cahill.

Aye and add in..

DOC herty for Doherty... 
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010