You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

pintsofguinness

Lunch done, now I'll sit and think about brushing my teeth, another job I hate.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 07, 2009, 10:33:13 PM
Lunch done, now I'll sit and think about brushing my teeth, another job I hate.

f**k yeah me too...
I also hate showering,not that I don't or anything but I hate the thought of having to have a shower
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Canalman

Hate jobsnobbery. Anyone who gets up in the morning and does a day's work is worthy of respect regardless of what they do. 

ludermor

Quote from: Canalman on December 09, 2009, 11:06:55 AM
Hate jobsnobbery. Anyone who gets up in the morning and does a day's work is worthy of respect regardless of what they do. 
Parking Warden? Clampers!

Canalman

Ludermor, have nothing against them. Have never been clamped as I tend to pay the machines . Am old enough to remember the way Dublin "parking" was like before clamping when people laughed about getting parking tickets.

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

ludermor

Quote from: Canalman on December 09, 2009, 12:06:53 PM
Ludermor, have nothing against them. Have never been clamped as I tend to pay the machines . Am old enough to remember the way Dublin "parking" was like before clamping when people laughed about getting parking tickets.
So you have never been in a meeting that has run past its schedule? You can only put 2 hours worth in the parking meters on the road so it would be easy to run past that.
Its one thing clamping on busy streets where traffic is severly disrupted but when you see the c***ts trawling back streets its annoying. I work near john rogerson quay ( in the middle of very quite streets) and you can see them hiding around corners waiting for people. They are not as bad as the viiligante clampers you see in private carparks though!

Asal Mor

When you get chips in Supermacs and you ask for vinegar and they give you one sachet - enough to wet a couple of chips. You usually have to ask about 3 times to get enough. I need 3 to 4 sachets for a large chip and 5 or 6 for a snackbox. The overseas staff are the worst for this vinegar pinching.

lurganblue

people in supermarkets who got through the "10 items or less" bit with a basket full to the throat, plus carrying stuff in their hands. meanwhile your standing waiting behind them like a root with one item

Canalman

Blokes wearing their scarves outside their coats/jackets.

thebigfella

Zapatista

Quote from: lurganblue on December 09, 2009, 01:56:16 PM
people in supermarkets who got through the "10 items or less" bit with a basket full to the throat, plus carrying stuff in their hands. meanwhile your standing waiting behind them like a root with one item

Get yerself a wife.

bingobus

People who lick their fingers to turn a page. Bugs me no end.

High Wide and Handsome

Quote from: bingobus on December 09, 2009, 02:18:07 PM
People who lick their fingers to turn a page. Bugs me no end.

big style. cant handle that at all. unhygenic
"Swing er over!"