Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 07, 2009, 05:53:35 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on December 07, 2009, 05:50:30 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 07, 2009, 05:39:56 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on December 07, 2009, 05:20:52 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 07, 2009, 04:55:12 PM
If a bike comes up behind you and tries to pass you on the left as you are turning left you are suppose to give way to them  ??? where the f**k is the rule for that? If I have a filter light to turn left and a bike going straight ahead tries to pass me on the left I will stay going and they can f**king bloody well stop or get runover it's their choice

Cars may not enter a bicycle lane with a continuous white line, a bicycle lane with a broken white line may be entered by a car if it is clear to do so. If a bicycle has to brake hard to "f**king bloody well stop" it's pretty clear you're in the wrong, you wouldn't pull out in front of an articulated lorry would you???

If I am at a junction and I have a filter light to turn left and as I am turning left a d**khead on a bike tries to pass me on the left you dont see anything wrong with what the fella on the bike is doing ???  ::)

And another thing if there is one of these continuous bike lanes should the fella on the bike not wait until the lights turn green to indicate they can go forward?
Like f**k they do  ::)

The "d**khead" on the bike is going straight ahead, you are the one turning left crossing his lane. You wouldn't pull out in front of a bus thundering down the bus lane, yet you feel it is ok to pull out in front of a bike???

How many junctions do you know that will have a bus lane going straight ahead on a cars passengers side if there is a filter light and lane for someone to turn left  ::)
You are making no sense

I never mentioned anything about junctions & neither did you until 2 posts ago. I was just trying to show you your disregard for fellow road users, the mirrors are there for a reason...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on December 07, 2009, 06:09:49 PM
If a bike comes up behind you and tries to pass you on the left as you are turning left you are suppose to give way to them  ??? where the f**k is the rule for that? If I have a filter light to turn left and a bike going straight ahead tries to pass me on the left I will stay going and they can f**king bloody well stop or get runover it's their choice

Cars may not enter a bicycle lane with a continuous white line, a bicycle lane with a broken white line may be entered by a car if it is clear to do so. If a bicycle has to brake hard to "f**king bloody well stop" it's pretty clear you're in the wrong, you wouldn't pull out in front of an articulated lorry would you???

If I am at a junction and I have a filter light to turn left and as I am turning left a d**khead on a bike tries to pass me on the left you dont see anything wrong with what the fella on the bike is doing ???  ::)

And another thing if there is one of these continuous bike lanes should the fella on the bike not wait until the lights turn green to indicate they can go forward?

The "d**khead" on the bike is going straight ahead, you are the one turning left crossing his lane. You wouldn't pull out in front of a bus thundering down the bus lane, yet you feel it is ok to pull out in front of a bike???

How many junctions do you know that will have a bus lane going straight ahead on a cars passengers side if there is a filter light and lane for someone to turn left  ::)
You are making no sense

I never mentioned anything about junctions & neither did you until 2 posts ago. I was just trying to show you your disregard for fellow road users, the mirrors are there for a reason...

I mentioned junctions and green filter lights a good bit back but choose to ignore it..
Your right mirrors are there for a reason they make a great tool for whacking cyclists especially the big ones I have on the van
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 07, 2009, 06:12:26 PM

You are making no sense

I mentioned junctions and green filter lights a good bit back but choose to ignore it..
Your right mirrors are there for a reason they make a great tool for whacking cyclists especially the big ones I have on the van

That junction post must be of the invisible variety. Cyclists of Ireland, watch out for wimin drivers, and laoiselad...

muppet

Quote from: ONeill on December 07, 2009, 05:35:35 PM
Birds shitting on your head.

You need to read 'Dating for Dummies'.

I'll loan you my copy.
MWWSI 2017

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on December 07, 2009, 06:16:55 PM

You are making no sense

That junction post must be of the invisible variety. Cyclists of Ireland, watch out for wimin drivers, and laoiselad...

Its 4 posts back not two...
Your just pissed because a Laois team put a Westmeath team back in their box yesterday  :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 07, 2009, 06:19:58 PM

You are making no sense

Your just pissed because a Laois team put a Westmeath team back in their box yesterday  :)

Wrong again, it was your second post back...

Portlaoise deserved it yesterday, thought with the extra man & the wind Garrycastle would pull through & I'd have put my house on it after Gary Dolan goaled. However the immediate goal killed Garrycastle for some reason, their heads just seemed to go down, the center back had a very good game on Dessie. There's only one club in the town right???

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on December 07, 2009, 06:27:04 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 07, 2009, 06:19:58 PM

You are making no sense

Wrong again, it was your second post back...

Portlaoise deserved it yesterday, thought with the extra man & the wind Garrycastle would pull through & I'd have put my house on it after Gary Dolan goaled. However the immediate goal killed Garrycastle for some reason, their heads just seemed to go down, the center back had a very good game on Dessie. There's only one club in the town right???

Wrong it was 4........I mentioned Filter Lights....where else would I be only at a Junction if i was waiting for a filter light to turn green  ???

Yeah there is only one club in Portlaoise a few close by though
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 07, 2009, 06:36:32 PM
Wrong it was 4........I mentioned Filter Lights....where else would I be only at a Junction if i was waiting for a filter light to turn green  ???

There are filter lights where a bus lane merges into an ordinary lane to form one ordinary lane along a stretch of road, I wouldn't call this a junction. If any more examples spring to mind I'll be sure to post them...

pintsofguinness

I hate those little boy racers, with the cars that sound like there's something wrong with the exhausts and the music blaring so it can be heard half a mile away.
They need to be taken out of the car and beat up and down the street.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

JUst retired

saw one yesterday with his hoody top up. head swiveling like the exorcist. wtf? :-\

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 07, 2009, 08:14:18 PM
I hate those little boy racers, with the cars that sound like there's something wrong with the exhausts and the music blaring so it can be heard half a mile away.

Have to say I agree, except the beating part, I would replace it with gaol the bastards.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

JUst retired

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on December 07, 2009, 07:23:40 PM

There are filter lights where a bus lane merges into an ordinary lane to form one ordinary lane along a stretch of road, I wouldn't call this a junction. If any more examples spring to mind I'll be sure to post them...

But I was talking about turning left when I mentioned Filter lights...surely any sane person would know if turning left on the command of a filter light would mean you were at a junction?

Have to say this is the strangest argument I ever had  :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 07, 2009, 08:14:18 PM

+1

They are usually driving Nissan Micras or Opel Corsas in Dublin
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 07, 2009, 08:30:51 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on December 07, 2009, 07:23:40 PM

But I was talking about turning left when I mentioned Filter lights...surely any sane person would know if turning left on the command of a filter light would mean you were at a junction?

Have to say this is the strangest argument I ever had  :D

Well maybe your argument ain't that good if you have to qualify it, there was no mention of junctions or filter lights in your initial post anyway...

Speaking of sane people, surely any sane person wouldn't pull across a cyclist coming up the inside. Like I said you wouldn't pull into a lane with an articulated lorry passing you out...