Previous topic - Next topic

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 07, 2009, 04:55:12 PM
Quote from: tyssam5 on December 07, 2009, 04:50:08 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 07, 2009, 04:44:01 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on December 07, 2009, 04:25:07 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 07, 2009, 02:29:00 PM
Arseholes who cannot drive.

Those pricks who drive behid you when you are doing 100kph on a single lane road and then start flashing their lights like loons because you will neither speed up so they can go faster, or slow down so they can overtake, GET THIS YOU DIPSHITS FROM SATANS BUT CRACK, I am driving the LEGAL LIMIT YOU SLUT FACE WANKSHAFT MOTHER******* KNOBENDS, FCUK OFF AN DIE IF THIS DOESN'T SUIT YOU, YOU BLOODY GEEEEEEEEEEEEBAGS      >:(   >:(    >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(

Same goes for if I am on a dual-carriageway or motorway, if I am doing 120 passing out, f**k YOU FLASHING YOUR LIGHTS, NO I BLOODY WON'T EXCEED THE SPEEDLIMIT AND NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I WON'T GET OUT OF YOUR f**king WAY, BECAUSE I AM STILL OVERTAKING, GO TO HELL AND DIE A PAINFULL DEATH ON THE WAY YOU SPEEEEEEEEDING MOTHERFUCKERS.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

b**tards    >:(

:D

Cars who come to a stop in a bike lane forcing you out onto the road

Cars who turn left right across your path. They wouldn't turn left across a lane of traffic as there'd be a danger to themselves but once that danger is to someone else...  ::)

Why are you passing a car on the left when they are turning left  ???

Cos they're supposed to give way to you? But I do not take the chance if I'm riding a bike, too many people not used to bike lanes.

If a bike comes up behind you and tries to pass you on the left as you are turning left you are suppose to give way to them  ??? where the f**k is the rule for that? If I have a filter light to turn left and a bike going straight ahead tries to pass me on the left I will stay going and they can f**king bloody well stop or get runover it's their choice

Cars may not enter a bicycle lane with a continuous white line, a bicycle lane with a broken white line may be entered by a car if it is clear to do so. If a bicycle has to brake hard to "f**king bloody well stop" it's pretty clear you're in the wrong, you wouldn't pull out in front of an articulated lorry would you???
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Puckoon

On the subject of driving,

Having to navigate the roads on the way to work this morning with 8-12 inches of snow on the ground.

Have these american companies never heard of snow days?

Took me an hour and 10 minutes for my daily 15 minute commute.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Puckoon on December 07, 2009, 05:25:35 PM
On the subject of driving,

Having to navigate the roads on the way to work this morning with 8-12 inches of snow on the ground.

Have these american companies never heard of snow days?

Took me an hour and 10 minutes for my daily 15 minute commute.

No lads shoveling salt out the back of a truck there Puckoon   :D
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Puckoon

Canalman

Those rehashed articles coming along shortly in the papers about the "perils" of the Christmas Party/ cures for hangovers etc etc. Lazy lazy journalism.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on December 07, 2009, 05:20:52 PM
Quote from: tyssam5 on December 07, 2009, 04:50:08 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 07, 2009, 04:44:01 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on December 07, 2009, 04:25:07 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 07, 2009, 02:29:00 PM
Arseholes who cannot drive.

Those pricks who drive behid you when you are doing 100kph on a single lane road and then start flashing their lights like loons because you will neither speed up so they can go faster, or slow down so they can overtake, GET THIS YOU DIPSHITS FROM SATANS BUT CRACK, I am driving the LEGAL LIMIT YOU SLUT FACE WANKSHAFT MOTHER******* KNOBENDS, FCUK OFF AN DIE IF THIS DOESN'T SUIT YOU, YOU BLOODY GEEEEEEEEEEEEBAGS      >:(   >:(    >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(

Same goes for if I am on a dual-carriageway or motorway, if I am doing 120 passing out, f**k YOU FLASHING YOUR LIGHTS, NO I BLOODY WON'T EXCEED THE SPEEDLIMIT AND NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I WON'T GET OUT OF YOUR f**king WAY, BECAUSE I AM STILL OVERTAKING, GO TO HELL AND DIE A PAINFULL DEATH ON THE WAY YOU SPEEEEEEEEDING MOTHERFUCKERS.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

b**tards    >:(

:D

Cars who come to a stop in a bike lane forcing you out onto the road

Cars who turn left right across your path. They wouldn't turn left across a lane of traffic as there'd be a danger to themselves but once that danger is to someone else...  ::)

Why are you passing a car on the left when they are turning left  ???

Cos they're supposed to give way to you? But I do not take the chance if I'm riding a bike, too many people not used to bike lanes.

If a bike comes up behind you and tries to pass you on the left as you are turning left you are suppose to give way to them  ??? where the f**k is the rule for that? If I have a filter light to turn left and a bike going straight ahead tries to pass me on the left I will stay going and they can f**king bloody well stop or get runover it's their choice

Cars may not enter a bicycle lane with a continuous white line, a bicycle lane with a broken white line may be entered by a car if it is clear to do so. If a bicycle has to brake hard to "f**king bloody well stop" it's pretty clear you're in the wrong, you wouldn't pull out in front of an articulated lorry would you???

If I am at a junction and I have a filter light to turn left and as I am turning left a d**khead on a bike tries to pass me on the left you dont see anything wrong with what the fella on the bike is doing ???  ::)

And another thing if there is one of these continuous bike lanes should the fella on the bike not wait until the lights turn green to indicate they can go forward?
Like f**k they do  ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Quote from: ONeill on December 07, 2009, 05:35:35 PM
Birds shitting on your head.

Supposed to be good luck. Maybe we could release a flock of seagulls over the emirates.

The Real Laoislad

Its not like you have to wait till it dries to cut it out of your hair....
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Archie Mitchell

Arseholes who drive like they are still taking lessons or doing their test. The southern drivers seem to be worse as well from what I've noticed on trips down south.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on December 07, 2009, 05:47:06 PM
Arseholes who drive like they are still taking lessons or doing their test. The southern drivers seem to be worse as well from what I've noticed on trips down south.

Strange,I always found it to be the other way around
You'll Never Walk Alone.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on December 07, 2009, 05:47:06 PM

You mean adhering to rules of the road, as opposed to the Nordie regs fluting around Mayo speeding and flaunting every single rule of the road.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Puckoon on December 07, 2009, 05:43:57 PM

Supposed to be good luck. Maybe we could release a flock of seagulls over the emirates.

I thought he was talking about some unexpected experience in Amsterdam

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 07, 2009, 05:39:56 PM

If I am at a junction and I have a filter light to turn left and as I am turning left a d**khead on a bike tries to pass me on the left you dont see anything wrong with what the fella on the bike is doing ???  ::)

And another thing if there is one of these continuous bike lanes should the fella on the bike not wait until the lights turn green to indicate they can go forward?

The "dickhead" on the bike is going straight ahead, you are the one turning left crossing his lane. You wouldn't pull out in front of a bus thundering down the bus lane, yet you feel it is ok to pull out in front of a bike???
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on December 07, 2009, 05:50:30 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 07, 2009, 05:39:56 PM

The "d**khead" on the bike is going straight ahead, you are the one turning left crossing his lane. You wouldn't pull out in front of a bus thundering down the bus lane, yet you feel it is ok to pull out in front of a bike???

How many junctions do you know that will have a bus lane going straight ahead on a cars passengers side if there is a filter light and lane for someone to turn left  ::)
You are making no sense
You'll Never Walk Alone.