You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doogie Browser

Back to back Christmas songs on the Sky music channels, I don't give a fcuk what Westlife's top ten Christmas love songs are, its a Sunday morning in early December, I am hungover as hell and I want to hear some 80's cheese please.

leenie

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 04, 2009, 11:45:28 PM
The idiot on the vodafone advert who gets his girlfriend snow for christmas

+ 1 wrecks my head!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

lurganblue

being cold right and regular, and especially my feet. cant get heat into them... like two blocks of ice hanging off my legs.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 07, 2009, 02:29:00 PM
Arseholes who cannot drive.

Those pricks who drive behid you when you are doing 100kph on a single lane road and then start flashing their lights like loons because you will neither speed up so they can go faster, or slow down so they can overtake, GET THIS YOU DIPSHITS FROM SATANS BUT CRACK, I am driving the LEGAL LIMIT YOU SLUT FACE WANKSHAFT MOTHER******* KNOBENDS, FCUK OFF AN DIE IF THIS DOESN'T SUIT YOU, YOU BLOODY GEEEEEEEEEEEEBAGS      >:(   >:(    >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(

Same goes for if I am on a dual-carriageway or motorway, if I am doing 120 passing out, f**k YOU FLASHING YOUR LIGHTS, NO I BLOODY WON'T EXCEED THE SPEEDLIMIT AND NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I WON'T GET OUT OF YOUR f**king WAY, BECAUSE I AM STILL OVERTAKING, GO TO HELL AND DIE A PAINFULL DEATH ON THE WAY YOU SPEEEEEEEEDING MOTHERFUCKERS.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

b**tards    >:(

:D

Cars who come to a stop in a bike lane forcing you out onto the road

Cars who turn left right across your path. They wouldn't turn left across a lane of traffic as there'd be a danger to themselves but once that danger is to someone else...  ::)
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on December 07, 2009, 04:25:07 PM

Those pricks who drive behid you when you are doing 100kph on a single lane road and then start flashing their lights like loons because you will neither speed up so they can go faster, or slow down so they can overtake, GET THIS YOU DIPSHITS FROM SATANS BUT CRACK, I am driving the LEGAL LIMIT YOU SLUT FACE WANKSHAFT MOTHER******* KNOBENDS, FCUK OFF AN DIE IF THIS DOESN'T SUIT YOU, YOU BLOODY GEEEEEEEEEEEEBAGS      >:(   >:(    >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(

Same goes for if I am on a dual-carriageway or motorway, if I am doing 120 passing out, f**k YOU FLASHING YOUR LIGHTS, NO I BLOODY WON'T EXCEED THE SPEEDLIMIT AND NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I WON'T GET OUT OF YOUR f**king WAY, BECAUSE I AM STILL OVERTAKING, GO TO HELL AND DIE A PAINFULL DEATH ON THE WAY YOU SPEEEEEEEEDING MOTHERFUCKERS.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cars who turn left right across your path. They wouldn't turn left across a lane of traffic as there'd be a danger to themselves but once that danger is to someone else...  ::)

+1
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: leenie on December 07, 2009, 04:04:11 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 04, 2009, 11:45:28 PM
The idiot on the vodafone advert who gets his girlfriend snow for christmas

+ 1 wrecks my head!

He should have taken her to Sweden or Canada .

The Real Laoislad

Why are you passing a car on the left when they are turning left  ???
You'll Never Walk Alone.

tyssam5

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 07, 2009, 04:44:01 PM

Cos they're supposed to give way to you? But I do not take the chance if I'm riding a bike, too many people not used to bike lanes.

Croí na hÉireann

Because I'm in my lane. What am I???
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

muppet

Are you one these fellas who start overtaking around Mullingar and still haven't completed the job by Enfield?
MWWSI 2017

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: tyssam5 on December 07, 2009, 04:50:08 PM

Cos they're supposed to give way to you? But I do not take the chance if I'm riding a bike, too many people not used to bike lanes.

If a bike comes up behind you and tries to pass you on the left as you are turning left you are suppose to give way to them  ??? where the f**k is the rule for that? If I have a filter light to turn left and a bike going straight ahead tries to pass me on the left I will stay going and they can f**king bloody well stop or get runover it's their choice
You'll Never Walk Alone.

tyssam5

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 07, 2009, 04:55:12 PM

If a bike comes up behind you and tries to pass you on the left as you are turning left you are suppose to give way to them  ??? where the f**k is the rule for that? If I have a filter light to turn left and a bike going straight ahead tries to pass me on the left I will stay going and they can f**king bloody well stop or get runover it's their choice

If you've a filter light then you've the right of way, but if there's a marked bike lane on your left you don't right? Most bike lanes in Ireland are badly designed anyway, I would ride in the traffic lane and not risk your turning.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: tyssam5 on December 07, 2009, 05:03:57 PM

If you've a filter light then you've the right of way, but if there's a marked bike lane on your left you don't right? Most bike lanes in Ireland are badly designed anyway, I would ride in the traffic lane and not risk your turning.

I don't have a problem with people using lanes but the majority of cyclists don't give a f**k about the rules and there aren't too many cycle lanes that go across a main junction most of them stop and start again on the other side,not that it matters to most cyclists as most of them pass you on the inside as you turn left ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

thebigfella

Quote from: tyssam5 on December 07, 2009, 05:03:57 PM

If the bike lane has a broken white line the car turning left has right of way but if it has a solid white line the cyclist has right of way. TBH I try to avoid cycle lanes, they are a death trap (people walking out in front of you, glass, cars overtaking and turning left etc.) and promote a false sense of security.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: muppet on December 07, 2009, 04:53:36 PM

Are you one these fellas who start overtaking around Mullingar and still haven't completed the job by Enfield?

No if you overtake at the correct speed it may take 30 seconds to overtake instead of 10 seconds, but thats only if the car you are overtaking is doing 115 and you are doing 120, look at the rules of the road, you are NEVER supposed to go over the limit even when overtaking.

We don't have feckn Autobahns in Ireland, the amount of dicks that do 120 on dual-carriageways (sorry they have other roads crossing them, junctions etc.) or 130, 140, 150 on Motorways is crazy.

I will never do less than 118-120 on the outside lane on a motorway, it would annoy me if there was someone on the outside lane overtaking at 90-100kph.

Also get annoyed with knobends, undertaking on motorways, and not using their indicators, last week I witness a truck pull out into the fast land without indicating at the very same time the car that had overtook me at at least 140 was on the same part of the outside lane, both of them ended up skiding and sliding all over the road nearly forcing another truck to crash, luckly as I was only doing 120 I was able to brake and avoid and roar "ASSHOLES" as I passed safely by.