You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Arseholes who cannot drive.

Those pricks who drive behid you when you are doing 100kph on a single lane road and then start flashing their lights like loons because you will neither speed up so they can go faster, or slow down so they can overtake, GET THIS YOU DIPSHITS FROM SATANS BUT CRACK, I am driving the LEGAL LIMIT YOU SLUT FACE WANKSHAFT MOTHER******* KNOBENDS, FCUK OFF AN DIE IF THIS DOESN'T SUIT YOU, YOU BLOODY GEEEEEEEEEEEEBAGS      >:(   >:(    >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(

Same goes for if I am on a dual-carriageway or motorway, if I am doing 120 passing out, f**k YOU FLASHING YOUR LIGHTS, NO I BLOODY WON'T EXCEED THE SPEEDLIMIT AND NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I WON'T GET OUT OF YOUR f**king WAY, BECAUSE I AM STILL OVERTAKING, GO TO HELL AND DIE A PAINFULL DEATH ON THE WAY YOU SPEEEEEEEEDING MOTHERFUCKERS.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BASTARDS    >:(
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

ballinaman

Bitta roadrage could be on the cards there! Few deep breaths and Enya CD and ya'll be grand!!

ludermor

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

People who think its ok to speed on the roads.
People who try to bully you off the road because they want to drive as fast as they like.
People who overtake on unbroken white lines.
People who exceed the speed limit in Urban areas.
People who ignore temporary speed limit signs.
People who run red lights when they think nobody is looking.
People who do not stop at stop signs.
People who play tic-tac-to when driving (ie car hoping).
People who overtake on bends or humps on the road.
People on motercycles or bikes who ignore the rules of the road.
People who enter yellowboxs when they are not supposed to and block the entire fucken road on all other road users.
People who park on double yellow lines, especially when it blocks entrances, exits.
People who will not get out of the way of ambulances (you stupid assholes)

haveaharp

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 07, 2009, 02:29:00 PM

Those pricks who drive behid you when you are doing 100kph on a single lane road and then start flashing their lights like loons because you will neither speed up so they can go faster, or slow down so they can overtake, GET THIS YOU DIPSHITS FROM SATANS BUT CRACK, I am driving the LEGAL LIMIT YOU SLUT FACE WANKSHAFT MOTHER******* KNOBENDS, FCUK OFF AN DIE IF THIS DOESN'T SUIT YOU, YOU BLOODY GEEEEEEEEEEEEBAGS      >:(   >:(    >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(   >:(

Same goes for if I am on a dual-carriageway or motorway, if I am doing 120 passing out, f**k YOU FLASHING YOUR LIGHTS, NO I BLOODY WON'T EXCEED THE SPEEDLIMIT AND NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I WON'T GET OUT OF YOUR f**king WAY, BECAUSE I AM STILL OVERTAKING, GO TO HELL AND DIE A PAINFULL DEATH ON THE WAY YOU SPEEEEEEEEDING MOTHERFUCKERS.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

b**tards    >:(

There is nothing more annoying than some gobshite sitting at exactly the speed limit on the outside lane taking half the day to overtake some granny on the inside. Put yer feckin foot down and get passed and then do your 70mph on the inside lane and let those of us that want to actually get somewhere get on with it.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: haveaharp on December 07, 2009, 02:49:30 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 07, 2009, 02:29:00 PM

b**tards    >:(

There is nothing more annoying than some gobshite sitting at exactly the speed limit on the outside lane taking half the day to overtake some granny on the inside. Put yer feckin foot down and get passed and then do your 70mph on the inside lane and let those of us that want to actually get somewhere get on with it.

I won't break the law for you or anybody.

If you want to get somewhere on time, leave earlier you ****** *****

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Arseholes who justify bad driving, you are the murders on our roads, jail for the lot of you, life sentances.

ludermor

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 07, 2009, 02:45:39 PM
People who try to bully you off the road because they want to drive as fast as they like.
People who enter yellowboxs when they are not supposed to and block the entire fucken road on all other road users.
People who park on double yellow lines, especially when it blocks entrances, exits.
So bad drivers grind your gears?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: ludermor on December 07, 2009, 03:00:47 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 07, 2009, 02:45:39 PM
So bad drivers grind your gears?

Yip, add in flutes who don't know how or when to use their indicators. Another major pet hate is people who think they can have one or two drinks and drive or go on the all-mighty piss the night before and drive. Idiots using their mobile phones while driving, looking in their vanity mirror, reading the newspaper (I have actualy witnessed somebody doing this) etc.

People wonder why we have so many road deaths, its this stupidity along with the awful roads. People who don't change speed for the weather conditions, holy Jesus its Ireland the roads are going to be greasy more times than not.

haveaharp

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 07, 2009, 02:53:24 PM
Arseholes who justify bad driving, you are the murders on our roads, jail for the lot of you, life sentances.

The poor spelling that seems to come from primarily our 26 county buddies is another one.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: haveaharp on December 07, 2009, 03:09:26 PM

The poor spelling that seems to come from primarily our 26 county buddies is another one.

Nordie regestered cars, who seem to break all the above rules of the road while driving on the Peoples Highways (26 County Roads)

haveaharp

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 07, 2009, 03:11:42 PM
Quote from: haveaharp on December 07, 2009, 03:09:26 PM

Nordie regestered cars, who seem to break all the above rules of the road while driving on the Peoples Highways (26 County Roads)

Its amazing that the only people that seem to drive correctly on the motorways in the free state are either nordie reg or English reg. Worst offenders are Meath Westmeath Monaghan and Louth registered cars. Feckin clueless. Accidents on roads are caused by people that have neither the brains or the practical know how to drive. Stick to the horse and cart hombres

muppet

MWWSI 2017