You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hereiam

From what I hear TG has been suckin on things she shouldn't be.  :D

rolloutking

When you need a shit and you clean the seat and put some paper down. Then you go to sit down and the bastard flushes and soaks your ass because it was one of them ones where you wave you hand over the panel to flush it

tyrone girl

Quote from: Hereiam on November 23, 2009, 03:55:49 PM
From what I hear TG has been suckin on things she shouldn't be.  :D

f**k off u p***k

Dougal

ah,theres no need to be so mean to TG,cant yis see shes stressed enough without yis telling her she has herpes!!
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

ziggysego

When someone you haven't spoken to in years, gives you an almighty burden to carry that you don't want, can do nothing about and ultimately leave you with a hell of a lot of guilt  >:(
Testing Accessibility

Hereiam

Ah now TG behave. Care to tell us what other viruses you have picked up over the years

haranguerer

When someone says something that they clearly want to be asked about, but if you do ask, it involves a big rigmarole of them telling wee bits at a time whenever they start losing your interest, and then whenever they do tell all, it turns out to be a loada shite anyway.
  :P ;)

fitzroyalty

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: ziggysego on November 23, 2009, 04:20:00 PM
When someone you haven't spoken to in years, gives you an almighty burden to carry that you don't want, can do nothing about and ultimately leave you with a hell of a lot of guilt  >:(

Get some woman up the duff Ziggy?  :D

ziggysego

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on November 23, 2009, 05:25:46 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on November 23, 2009, 04:20:00 PM

Get some woman up the duff Ziggy?  :D

No :D
Testing Accessibility

AFS

BBC NI. Waste of money with their shite shows. Got 3 minutes of the cheetahs, but now I have to wait until half ten to see the rest because they stuck on a show about holy eejits in Bosnia, specially for us over here.

pintsofguinness

Having to start work at 8 in the morning...tooo early!!!!!  :'( 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?