You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: vav on November 20, 2009, 11:58:02 AM
Someone ringing ya at an unGodly hour on your only day off of the week, waking ya up, only to be a wrong number.. then just as ya fall asleep again the same fecker rings ya back insistent that theres no possible way they could have taken the number down wrong and that, of course, you have to be lying to them that its the wrong number  >:(

Ohs and then when ya ask em who they are looking for they say "Charlie Swanager" that ya are so convinced they are ripping the piss and pranking ya that it annoys ya more  >:(
:D

That's nothing, few years baco I'd this boy ringing my mobile regularly absolutely insisting I was someone else and he'd spoke to me before on that number and my number was in his phone and he couldn't have got it wrong etc.  He was an ignorant **** too.  I tried to remain pleasant each time but then he called again when I was on my game home from a game in croker that Armagh had lost (may have been 03 final or 04 quarter final) and he got fucked from a height.  He never called back.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

f**kers who use an umberdoodle that is way too big and its even worse when two of them are walking together, its dangerous.

Terry Henry
Julian Simmons
Burnt toast
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Rois

Quote from: Square Ball on November 20, 2009, 10:58:41 PM
Julian Simmons

Did you see Julian tonight before the first episode of Corrie started?  The tape didn't start quick enough and he was left with the stupid look on his face, till he realised, turned to the people in the studio with the dirtiest look, then turned back with the same look on him.  Priceless.  I don't know how he's the highest paid (pro rata) presenter in UTV.  I am honestly mystified.

Square Ball

Quote from: Rois on November 20, 2009, 11:05:17 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on November 20, 2009, 10:58:41 PM
Julian Simmons

Did you see Julian tonight before the first episode of Corrie started?  The tape didn't start quick enough and he was left with the stupid look on his face, till he realised, turned to the people in the studio with the dirtiest look, then turned back with the same look on him.  Priceless.  I don't know how he's the highest paid (pro rata) presenter in UTV.  I am honestly mystified.

what, you having a laf? he should be on minimum wage

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

People walking past me with their umbrellas up and poking me in the eye!

AFS

Children in need on the TV. Good cause and all, but f**king awful TV. I'd donate more if it meant Nolan, Eoghan Quigg, and that bell end from the apprentice were kept off the telly for the night.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: AFS on November 20, 2009, 11:31:32 PM
Children in need on the TV. Good cause and all, but f**king awful TV. I'd donate more if it meant Nolan, Eoghan Quigg, and that bell end from the apprentice were kept off the telly for the night.
If I ever subject myself to Children In Need I watch BBC London thru Sky. The NI edition is f**king purgatory.

Square Ball

agree TB, who are what are N'Dubs? jez they must be related to Bill and Ben

tyrone girl

Having the guilts after a nights drinking  >:( :'(

Tony Baloney

Quote from: tyrone girl on November 21, 2009, 03:45:03 PM
Having the guilts after a nights drinking  >:( :'(
Get your ankles warmed by someone you shouldn't have?

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

tyrone girl

Unless i got them in my sleep on sat nite as never moved from my bed  ::)

Caid

Having the guilts after a nights drinking

+

Coldsores

=

Herpes after Sat night?
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

tyrone girl

As already said i never moved from bed on sat nite  ::)