You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redhugh

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 18, 2009, 05:37:56 PM
the boss not letting me out to go watch the game this afternoon

Jaysus Gabriel you're looking very pale there....away on home with ye,and if anyone says anything you tell them I said it was grand.

AFS

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

I thought you meant the IRA volunterer shot in Gabralter... jees! like thinks me, "Wat the f** is AFS on?"

ONeill

Too right. Thon could grind my gears any time. As long as she gets in the queue.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

AFS

Quote from: ziggysego on November 19, 2009, 11:31:23 PM
She's cute

Have you heard her speak? And that's a generous picture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLjub8lYQbU

Bad enough on TV, but together on the radio with that sanctimonious arsehole Ray D'Arcy they create a perfect storm of smarmy wankerness.

leenie

i cringe when she opens her mouth on the panel..........

so not funny!

could do better myself!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

TacadoirArdMhacha

Rain (Belfast ones will know what I mean). The conversation I had with the bouncers I tonight went as follows;

Tac: Can we get in alright?
Bouncer : Your mates can but not you. Head bouncer said you were slabbering to him last Saturday night
Tac: But I wasn't here last Saturday night (100% the truth)
Bouncer : Well the head bouncer says you did.

I let my mates go on in as I didn't want to ruin their night. 5 minutes later I had a word with the head bouncer

Tac: Was I causing trouble last Saturday night?
Head Bouncer : You were slabbering last Saturday night
Tac : I wasn't here last Saturday night
Bouncer : Well it was last Saturday night or the Saturday night before. I never forget a face.

I gave up at that stage. I was in Cullyhanna the Saturday night before.

So basically lying bouncers grind my gears.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

ziggysego

Quote from: AFS on November 19, 2009, 11:54:44 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on November 19, 2009, 11:31:23 PM
She's cute

Have you heard her speak? And that's a generous picture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLjub8lYQbU

Bad enough on TV, but together on the radio with that sanctimonious arsehole Ray D'Arcy they create a perfect storm of smarmy wankerness.

Yeah, I've heard her speak plenty of times. Gotta say... she does it for me.
Testing Accessibility

maggie

People at cash machines who put their card in once to check their balance or take out a tenner or whatever and then just when you think they are done, they put their card back in to get more money out. Why can't they just do all their transactions in one go?

Doogie Browser

maco

Driving my new car to work this morning. Met a cnut in a lorry driving far too fast and bang - big stone hits the windscreen. Thought at first it wasn't too bad, only by the time I got to work it had spread about 2 inches.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on November 20, 2009, 02:08:57 AM
Rain (Belfast ones will know what I mean). The conversation I had with the bouncers I tonight went as follows;

Tac: Can we get in alright?
Bouncer : Your mates can but not you. Head bouncer said you were slabbering to him last Saturday night
Tac: But I wasn't here last Saturday night (100% the truth)
Bouncer : Well the head bouncer says you did.

I let my mates go on in as I didn't want to ruin their night. 5 minutes later I had a word with the head bouncer

Tac: Was I causing trouble last Saturday night?
Head Bouncer : You were slabbering last Saturday night
Tac : I wasn't here last Saturday night
Bouncer : Well it was last Saturday night or the Saturday night before. I never forget a face.

I gave up at that stage. I was in Cullyhanna the Saturday night before.

So basically lying bouncers grind my gears.
That place isnt too long reopened yet those bouncers are already notorious wankers,and is precisely why I have no intention of ever setting foot in it.
Thought this may be of some consolation, a friend of mine was queuing to get in last week but was told he was too drunk (which admittedly he was). They told him to go and get a burger and they'd let him in alright, so he went and got one and went back to the bouncers. said "right i've got my burger, can i get in?" Reply: "no". Queue said burger being thrown in bouncer's face  :)

vav

Someone ringing ya at an unGodly hour on your only day off of the week, waking ya up, only to be a wrong number.. then just as ya fall asleep again the same fecker rings ya back insistent that theres no possible way they could have taken the number down wrong and that, of course, you have to be lying to them that its the wrong number  >:(

Ohs and then when ya ask em who they are looking for they say "Charlie Swanager" that ya are so convinced they are ripping the piss and pranking ya that it annoys ya more  >:(