You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Quote from: Hardy on November 13, 2009, 06:51:56 PM
The world is shagged. Previous generations endured holocausts, trench warfare, genocide and poverty. Nuclear war, climatic disaster and economic collapse now threaten civilisation, but the remote control generation complains if it has to get off its arse to cross the room to entertain itself.

Hardy you're just upset that during those times, meath football was great.

Now meath football is shagged.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Hardy on November 13, 2009, 06:51:56 PM
The world is shagged. Previous generations endured holocausts, trench warfare, genocide and poverty. Nuclear war, climatic disaster and economic collapse now threaten civilisation, but the remote control generation complains if it has to get off its arse to cross the room to entertain itself.
Look I've suffered too! When we were young at home our tv had to be turned on about 15 minutes before you wanted to watch something to get it going in time!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

tyssam5

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8358000.stm

It was great of Shane Harrison to try to translate that confusing Leprechaun language for us in this neighbourly World Cup article, but he'd really want to try getting the English part right.

Dail (Irish parliamnet),

Caid

Cheap toilet roll in the office.  I know there's a recession but jaysus the arse is cut of me
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Caid on November 13, 2009, 07:58:48 PM
Cheap toilet roll in the office.  I know there's a recession but jaysus the arse is cut of me
Someone I work with keeps using letters and leaflets as toilet roll and stuffing the toilet  :o

ziggysego

Put on a shirt I haven't worn in 6 months. Buttons are under a lot of strain  >:(
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on November 14, 2009, 04:20:43 PM
Put on a shirt I haven't worn in 6 months. Buttons are under a lot of strain  >:(
It's usually that way for me but  I put on a pair of jeans today I havent worn in about two months and they won't stay up  :D

Tony Baloney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 14, 2009, 04:26:43 PM
It's usually that way for me but  I put on a pair of jeans today I havent worn in about two months and they won't stay up  :D
It's all the riding.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 14, 2009, 05:02:33 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 14, 2009, 04:26:43 PM
It's all the riding.
yeah and I'm doing a lot of cycling as well

Puckoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 13, 2009, 08:08:40 PM
Someone I work with keeps using letters and leaflets as toilet roll and stuffing the toilet  :o

what kind of masochistic lunatics are you working with?!?!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on November 15, 2009, 03:21:00 PM

what kind of masochistic lunatics are you working with?!?!
I know, it can't be good on the arse.

pintsofguinness

When you wish faith would just hurry up and give c***ts their comeuppance.

stiffler

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 15, 2009, 05:59:38 PM
When you wish faith would just hurry up and give c***ts their comeuppance.

Who's faith?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

The Real Laoislad

Try using the fiber glass insulation they put in attics  :o  :-[
You'll Never Walk Alone.

maggie