You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Once again, people who answer their mobiles when they apparently having time to talk to you, but they can spend 5 minutes explaining what they're doing, how busy they are and why they haven't time to talk to you.

Why answer your f**king phone if you cant talk???????????
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

fitzroyalty

Quote from: oakleafgael on November 09, 2009, 02:02:24 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on November 09, 2009, 12:41:04 PM
I always drive through them red lights , there is such a long wait between them turning red at one end and green on the other - so for ages both sets of cars are sitting like dicks waiting for someone to move - thats what wastes time. It drives me mad when dicks sit there as soon as the light changes red - at least 8 cars can go through - prob more before it will turn green on other end

So what about the poor f**kers who are working alongside the road? The delay can be built in to give them time to get access either into or out of the roadworks but no thats just to inconvenient for a fish finger eating mucksavage.
im guessing its timed in such a way to allow for idiots like this lot who prob don't obey the amber light to get out of the way :o

Onion Bag

When you ask someone what day it is and they reply, "Its Tuesday, all day"

really grinds my gears, its hardly going to be Tuesday until 12:00 and then it turns Wedneasday in the afternoon,

why the "all day"
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

full back

Dumb fcukers who ask you what day it is...............I mean how do you not know what day it is ???

Onion Bag

Quote from: full back on November 10, 2009, 11:03:29 AM
Dumb fcukers who ask you what day it is...............I mean how do you not know what day it is ???

Hi Boy no call for that, its a question that you are not actually asking someone , you are sort just thinking out loud, you stupid hoor

full back

Quote from: Onion Bag on November 10, 2009, 11:06:11 AM
Quote from: full back on November 10, 2009, 11:03:29 AM

Hi Boy no call for that, its a question that you are not actually asking someone , you are sort just thinking out loud, you stupid hoor

:D
Wise up ffs

Im not the stupid hoor thinking out loud ;)

Onion Bag

Who took the Jam out of your Donut Fullback, are you not getting any or whats wrong with ye, you grumpy bastard,

Hardy

The way people who used to laugh at Johnny Cash now think he was cool.

ballinaman

People who stand up on the train about 20 minutes before it gets into Heuston......

People who push the pedestrian crossing button even though they have seen you push it....

Scangers who walk around in the street with their hands down their pants....

The standard English female accent from the self service checkouts in Tesco who keeps saying please take your items.....

tyrone girl

I wouldnt walk round the street with my hands down my trousers - who the f**k would do that  ???

But have bad habit of when im lyin on sofa sticking my hand down my trousers, dont be touching anythin but just do it  :o

ballinaman

Quote from: tyrone girl on November 10, 2009, 12:02:28 PM
I wouldnt walk round the street with my hands down my trousers - who the f**k would do that  ???

But have bad habit of when im lyin on sofa sticking my hand down my trousers, dont be touching anythin but just do it  :o

Yep, seen mostly in Dublin...middle of the street...hands right down the front of the fat man pants....just standing around talking

theskull1

Not those blasted (was going to say bloody but didn't) fish fingers again tg
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

tyrone girl

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

tyrone girl