You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franko

Quote from: tyrone girl on November 09, 2009, 12:54:15 PM
Its in a different context that a normal red light. Whats the point 2 sets of cars sitting for ages looking at each other. Someone should have the gumption and drive on. I have no patience and hate being held up unnecessarily

I have to agree TG the timing on those lights is usually a disaster.  If i'm anywhere close to the light when it goes red I just send her on through.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: tyrone girl on November 09, 2009, 12:41:04 PM
I always drive through them red lights , there is such a long wait between them turning red at one end and green on the other - so for ages both sets of cars are sitting like dicks waiting for someone to move - thats what wastes time. It drives me mad when dicks sit there as soon as the light changes red - at least 8 cars can go through - prob more before it will turn green on other end

And if you get lucky you might be fit to take someone's wing mirror off and drive on without anyone noticing.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

oakleafgael

Quote from: tyrone girl on November 09, 2009, 12:41:04 PM
I always drive through them red lights , there is such a long wait between them turning red at one end and green on the other - so for ages both sets of cars are sitting like dicks waiting for someone to move - thats what wastes time. It drives me mad when dicks sit there as soon as the light changes red - at least 8 cars can go through - prob more before it will turn green on other end

So what about the poor f**kers who are working alongside the road? The delay can be built in to give them time to get access either into or out of the roadworks but no thats just to inconvenient for a fish finger eating mucksavage.

tyrone girl

:D Fish finger eating mucksavage thats a new name for me - one of the better ones though  ::) ::) ::) Arsehole

tyroneman

Jaysus tyronegirl is there any driving convention you actually follow.?.? Wing mirrors, red lights...whats yr take on zebra crossings? Double points scored for clipping the elderly?

rolloutking

The police stopping stopping someone on the westlink at rush hour in the morning where theres only 2 lanes resulting in one lane being closed and tailbacks for 25-30 mins as a result.

Instead of just waiting until the person was through the westlink and pull them over then.

Fuckin w**ks

AFS

The car breaking down. Everything about the experience is crap:

Missing or being horribly late for what you were heading to.
Sitting like a tube on the side of the road waiting for a tow.
The towing process itself, where you constantly feel like you're going to smack into the yoke in front.
The inconvenience of not having the car while its in the garage.
The bill from the garage.

Cars are shite.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

rolloutking

QuoteBelfast accent

southern chicks cant get enough of it

maggie

the heating being switched off at 1pm
I'm baltic.

one for the road

spending every monday listening to the women in work yak on about xfactor

The Real Laoislad

Just had a fella at the door looking for donations for a Travellers Christmas something or other...
I told him where to go in no uncertain terms and that those f**kers had more money than any of the rest of us,the f**king cheek of some people expecting me to give f**king travellers money,I'd rather burn it than give them anything
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Canalman

W***ers who accelerate after getting on to roundabouts. Deadly dangerous thing to do as it can catch other drivers out (like me this morning). This clown came from nowhere haring around the roundabout after me and two others entered it........ seriously scary  and the clown could claim to be in the right if there had been an accident.

Franko

That cnut Danyl out of the X-Factor with the massive bake

High Wide and Handsome

Quote from: Franko on November 09, 2009, 05:27:12 PM
That cnut Danyl out of the X-Factor with the massive bake

massive gob on him alrite
"Swing er over!"