You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 02, 2009, 07:17:36 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on November 02, 2009, 05:56:43 PM
Men who use umbrellas - grow a set would you!
Have to agree. Acceptable if you're in the same place for hours but not for everyday use. It's up there with men who wear a scarf but no coat.

+1

I will make a confession and say I have used a umbrella while golfing but I would never use one in public...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 02, 2009, 07:46:31 PM
Have to agree. Acceptable if you're in the same place for hours but not for everyday use. It's up there with men who wear a scarf but no coat.

+1

I will make a confession and say I have used a umbrella while golfing but I would never use one in public...

A golf course is possibily the only place where men and umbrellas are acceptable companions.

Now whats all this rubbish about "straighteners" - sounds like someone vIris Robinson would know!
Tbc....

venter

People who laugh at thier own comedy do my head in. Usually the said jokes arn't even remotely funny and there they would be guffawing away. on top of that, they are usually devoid of any bit of wit.

But doing it in text form is just plain ridiculous.

QuoteI'd actually think you were funny if i didn't already think you were a saddo! People say pints is the most serious and grumpy on the board my vote goes to you! Lol

QuoteDo you realise how gimpish that sounds! Lol

QuoteAre you as predictable in real life as you are on the internet Seanie! Lol

Tony Baloney

Quote from: venter on November 02, 2009, 08:04:15 PM
People who laugh at thier own comedy do my head in. Usually the said jokes arn't even remotely funny and there they would be guffawing away. on top of that, they are usually devoid of any bit of wit.

QuoteI'd actually think you were funny if i didn't already think you were a saddo! People say pints is the most serious and grumpy on the board my vote goes to you! Lol

Rofl. Remember that one?!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: venter on November 02, 2009, 08:04:15 PM

Who's those quotes from?
Never mind I see

+1

Do you golf behind closed doors?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 02, 2009, 08:20:57 PM

+1

Do you golf behind closed doors?

I was wondering would anyone make that comment...well done pints  ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Quote from: leenie on November 02, 2009, 07:15:28 PM

oh no what an unmanly thing to do.... next thing you know they'll be wearing scarfs and straightening their hair!

WTF? I wear a scarf too. Well sometimes.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

lfdown2

Quote from: ziggysego on November 03, 2009, 02:48:58 PM
Being grumpy is good for you

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8339647.stm

thon fuker pints has discovered the elixir of life and told noone...bastid!!

rossie mad

willie frazer.

link to his website on another thread.
just read some of it what a t*t.

Im not a republican or either am i political but his recollection of how the troubles started is laughable.

Always wondered why he always got slated on here well now i know.
Definitly number one hate figure for me from now on >:(

lurganblue

Quote from: rossie mad on November 03, 2009, 03:47:11 PM
willie frazer.

link to his website on another thread.
just read some of it what a t*t.

Im not a republican or either am i political but his recollection of how the troubles started is laughable.

Always wondered why he always got slated on here well now i know.
Definitly number one hate figure for me from now on >:(

watched a show last night called soldiers story (accounts from soldiers that served in the north) and that wee ballix was on. just the look of his face would annoy you...

5 Sams

"Watched" a programme on BBC last night called "Around Ireland in 80 days" by a guy called McGarrigle who is touring the south.
He started off in Louth and proceeded to pronounce the name of that county about a dozen times as if it rhymed with "south".
The Aristocrat Years

Doogie Browser

Quote from: 5 Sams on November 03, 2009, 04:51:01 PM
"Watched" a programme on BBC last night called "Around Ireland in 80 days" by a guy called McGarrigle who is touring the south.
He started off in Louth and proceeded to pronounce the name of that county about a dozen times as if it rhymed with "south".
Last I seen of that guy he was in Peru doing the same thing (travel show, not pronouncing areas of Peru incorrectly)

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: 5 Sams on November 03, 2009, 04:51:01 PM
:D

I know him pretty well - he's a good guy imo
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Archie Mitchell

Pansy footballers who wear tights, turle neck tops under their shirts, gloves etc just because it's a bit cold. Few prime examples in the Barca match now.