You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: maggie on October 28, 2009, 06:20:24 PM
People who have a take-away (in their car i presume) and then proceed to throw the empty containers all along the side of the road. USE A BIN FFS!
Not as bad as people who stick chewing gum under seats and tables.  They should be shot.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ardmhachaabu

No pints, they should be horsewhipped publicly
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

tyroneboi

Jamie Redknapp and his pure shite punditry. How this man gets paid for talking crap I will never know!

Archie Mitchell

That we buy any car ad that was on several times during the football is extremly annoying.

High Wide and Handsome

"Swing er over!"

ballinaman

Quote from: tyroneboi on October 28, 2009, 09:57:58 PM
Jamie Redknapp and his pure shite punditry. How this man gets paid for talking crap I will never know!

"Joe Cole...top top player....he really is a top top player"

Wrecks my head too.

ziggysego

Being the only fella at a table with 5 women. All they talked about was fake tan, shoes, X-Factor, Stephen Gately, weddings and diets. ARGH!
Testing Accessibility

Agnes Dipesto

Quote from: ziggysego on October 29, 2009, 12:00:06 PM
Being the only fella at a table with 5 women. All they talked about was fake tan, shoes, X-Factor, Stephen Gately, weddings and diets. ARGH!

Liar. Bet you just loved it.  ;)

High Wide and Handsome

Quote from: ballinaman on October 29, 2009, 11:51:33 AM

Wrecks my head too.

hace 2 agree. by the way does he only have 1 suit. that fcukin sliver/grey thing. wears it every week in life.

let he away wit it tho as his wife is sex on a stick!
"Swing er over!"

ballinaman

Quote from: High Wide and Handsome on October 29, 2009, 12:10:05 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on October 29, 2009, 11:51:33 AM

Wrecks my head too.

hace 2 agree. by the way does he only have 1 suit. that fcukin sliver/grey thing. wears it every week in life.

let he away wit it tho as his wife is sex on a stick!

I think thats what annoys me the most...like Cashly Cole....unbelievable wives!! Redknapps skinny ties are also quite annoying....

Archie Mitchell

Walking through Belfast on a wet and miserable day, then seeing 2 female underwear models in Victoria Square. Hang on a minute, I'm in the wrong thread here :D

TacadoirArdMhacha

Some p***k knocking off your wing mirror and just driving on without leaving a note or taking any responsibility.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

tyrone girl

Oops i did that one time - i was in a bit of a hurry though and couldnt stop - besides he had a fancy car so would have enough money to fix it.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: tyrone girl on October 29, 2009, 02:32:53 PM
Oops i did that one time - i was in a bit of a hurry though and couldnt stop - besides he had a fancy car so would have enough money to fix it.

That's a shocking attitude tyronegirl  :o

How much of a hurry could you possibly have been in?!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

tyrone girl

A major hurry - home and away was starting and i was going to miss it