You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Was in the shop and the person in front of me put £2.13 on a credit card!! £2.13!!!!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 25, 2009, 06:23:39 PM
Was in the shop and the person in front of me put £2.13 on a credit card!! £2.13!!!!

Why were you nosing over their shoulders for their shopping habits?
Testing Accessibility

Eastern_Pride

Whenever a new aisle opens up in Centra, the shmad lads behind you run to the till as if their HobNobs can't wait an extra fecking minute....
Do you think Usain Bolt could replace Thomas Walsh?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on October 25, 2009, 07:23:47 PM

Why were you nosing over their shoulders for their shopping habits?
I was looking to see what was taking them so f**king long.

Quote from: SouthDerryGael on October 25, 2009, 07:27:01 PM

What odds? There's piles of times I put small amounts on a card if I haven't any money on me. People use it as a way to try and save money as if they took it from the hole in the wall it would have to be a 10er and the remaining £7.87 would be squandered.
The shop gives you change you know.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Caid

You don't like that we are evolving into a semi-cashless society? 

The person could have been on death's door with thirst but had no cash so put his litre of lucozade on the card....its hardly worthy of being a gear grinder
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

tyrone girl

Getting to work this morning and seeing the whole place cordoned off by police and thinking yipeeeeee day off work - then to be disappointed  :'( :'( :'(

ziggysego

Quote from: tyrone girl on October 26, 2009, 10:26:42 AM
Getting to work this morning and seeing the whole place cordoned off by police and thinking yipeeeeee day off work - then to be disappointed  :'( :'( :'(

Was that due to the car accident last night?
Testing Accessibility

tyrone girl

ziggysego

Yeah something about it on Ceefax this morning. Thankfully they weren't too badly hurt.
Testing Accessibility

Archie Mitchell

Nothing gets past you Ziggy!

What's annoying me today is that when I came into work this morning, PES 2010 was on my desk :) Only thing is I have to wait to this evening to play it. Grrr. Should have been here on Friday if it wasnt for the damn postal strike.

The Real Laoislad

Bank Holiday mondays...............Oh wait thats a good thing  :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

High Wide and Handsome

"Swing er over!"

Muhammed McCarthy

People who don't know when they are well off!! >:(

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: SouthDerryGael on October 26, 2009, 11:05:42 AM
When your watching a match on my2p2, and you have excellent signal then when the match starts the user volume increases dramatically and then it is stop start stop start

I had a perfect link for Liverpools game yesterday,then as the game went into 5 mins  ::) stoppage time the link went and I missed about 4 mins of it,that was nerve racking! luckily it came back good just as Ngog sealed it with a sublime finish
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 26, 2009, 11:23:12 AM
Quote from: SouthDerryGael on October 26, 2009, 11:05:42 AM
When your watching a match on my2p2, and you have excellent signal then when the match starts the user volume increases dramatically and then it is stop start stop start

I had a perfect link for Liverpools game yesterday,then as the game went into 5 mins  ::) stoppage time the link went and I missed about 4 mins of it,that was nerve racking! luckily it came back good just as Ngog sealed it with a sublime finish

Does beach balls grind your gears?
Testing Accessibility