You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ludermor

SidelineKick

Being hung over at work. I woke at 4 this morning and couldnt get back to sleep either so I am nearly sleeping at the desk.

Roll on 7 o'clock  :(
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Jimmy Two Times

High Wide and Handsome

Danii Minogue and Jordan.

I would love to punch them 2 in the ovaries!

Hard! >:( 8)
"Swing er over!"

haveaharp

Quote from: High Wide and Handsome on October 06, 2009, 01:36:39 PM
Danii Minogue and Jordan.

I would love to punch them 2 in the ovaries!

Hard! >:( 8)

That wouldnt be my first thought with them two

Canalman

Yapping and general noisemaking in Public Libraries. Schoolkids "studying" there answering their phones, shouting to each other..... etc etc.
Getting old I know, but I remember as a kid when quiet MEANT quiet in the libraries and was enforced.

norabeag

All these Armagh wans yapping on and on about Paddy O'Rourke's appointment. After 4/5 days its geting a bit tedious.
Move on, no-one else was really interested in the job ;)

tyroneboi

The Byrne Ultimatum on RTE2. One of the worst TV shows I have ever seen. Pure dung!!

fitzroyalty

people who can't spell something, then when they ask someone how to spell it, they in turn "let on" they can't spell it either.riteeeeeeeeeee

AFS

Quote from: tyroneboi on October 06, 2009, 06:43:05 PM
The Byrne Ultimatum on RTE2. One of the worst TV shows I have ever seen. Pure dung!!

+1

It would seem that Jason Byrne is one of those 'comedians' that doesn't understand the difference between funny and loud.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Getting on this bus this morning , one seat left and lardo can't be arsed moving over, when I asked him, he grunted and said he couldn't move any more (my arse was hanging off the end of the seat!), if the lazy cnut bothered to sit up and not be slouched all over the seat there may have been enough room for two of us on the seat! Got up and stood - disgusted!  >:(
Tbc....

WeAreBlueWeAreWhite

It was probably the smell of drink off you
AND A BOTTLE OF RITZ FOR ME LAC

tyrone girl

maggie

Quote from: AFS on October 07, 2009, 01:04:48 AM
Quote from: tyroneboi on October 06, 2009, 06:43:05 PM

+1

It would seem that Jason Byrne is one of those 'comedians' that doesn't understand the difference between funny and loud.

Watched some of it the other night-terrible show.