You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: Rois on September 24, 2009, 07:32:15 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 24, 2009, 06:20:13 PM

Why dont you just get up and go home?

As sad as it seems, it wouldn't have made a good impression on the boss. 

At least tomorrow is Friday, and even though the boss has just gone to get a takeaway menu for tonight's dinner, I don't feel too bad about it!

What time you think you'll get out of the office tonight?
Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Rois on September 24, 2009, 07:32:15 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 24, 2009, 06:20:13 PM

Why dont you just get up and go home?

As sad as it seems, it wouldn't have made a good impression on the boss. 

At least tomorrow is Friday, and even though the boss has just gone to get a takeaway menu for tonight's dinner, I don't feel too bad about it!
Rois, think of the weekend! There is a charity quiz on in The Errigle if any of you are feeling charitable. Myself and some fellow board members will be there to help those less fortunate than ourselves i.e. Derry people.

Rois

Ah who knows.  Even you'll be sleeping before me no doubt.

I'm glad this is in a complaining thread so I don't have to apologise for being a moan.

Be jaysus I'm often in the Errigle on a Friday night - make sure and say hello now if you see someone that might be me. 

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Rois on September 24, 2009, 07:48:09 PM
Ah who knows.  Even you'll be sleeping before me no doubt.

I'm glad this is in a complaining thread so I don't have to apologise for being a moan.

Be jaysus I'm often in the Errigle on a Friday night - make sure and say hello now if you see someone that might be me.
We'll be there Saturday night! But I'll be sure to buy you a Babycham if I see you.

ziggysego

You go round to a girl's house you like. Decide to play it safe and not drink. Stick to the water. Go to drink from it and throw it round you ah-la Airplane The Movie. She finally stops mocking you about it and you relax. You have a laugh together, sharing jokes, swapping jokes..... suddenly you relax too much and fart out loud..... THE f**king SHAME OF IT.

You finally get over that. Need to go to the toilet and excuse yourself. Sit down on the toilet.... stomach goes crazy and you fart and shite ah-la Dumber and Dumb. She hears you from her living room. Mood killed.  :'(

I give up!!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Testing Accessibility

Tyrones own

Quote from: ziggysego on September 26, 2009, 02:46:41 AM
You go round to a girl's house you like. Decide to play it safe and not drink. Stick to the water. Go to drink from it and throw it round you ah-la Airplane The Movie. She finally stops mocking you about it and you relax. You have a laugh together, sharing jokes, swapping jokes..... suddenly you relax too much and fart out loud..... THE f**king SHAME OF IT.

You finally get over that. Need to go to the toilet and excuse yourself. Sit down on the toilet.... stomach goes crazy and you fart and shite ah-la Dumber and Dumb. She hears you from her living room. Mood killed.  :'(

I give up!!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Now that's gotta be the Funniest not to mention openly honest post I've read here yet....you're some craic Zig!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

muppet

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 23, 2009, 05:22:56 PM
Quote from: High Wide and Handsome on September 23, 2009, 05:11:12 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 23, 2009, 05:06:53 PM
f**king weddings...or to be more exact my wedding and to be even more exact my future wife....

Why in God's name would I care what colour the bridesmaid dresses are or what kind of flowers are in the church or if we have a organ or someone playing the Harp  ::)

I told her to just go and book whatever made her happy thinking that I was being nice but now she is complaining I don't care about the wedding  >:(

slap her!  ::)

naw only messing.

but you know what grings my gears, when you have to go to a wedding you couldnt be arsed with.

but that doesnt count tomorrow as im off to spain for a wedding.  ;D

Where you off to? I was at a wedding in San Sebastian a few years ago,best wedding I was ever at..
The Spanish are great craic at a wedding

I was in San Sebastian a few years ago at a wedding as well. There was a fairly well known crazy Laoisman at it as well............nah............couldn't be?........
MWWSI 2017

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: muppet on September 26, 2009, 06:54:28 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 23, 2009, 05:22:56 PM
Quote from: High Wide and Handsome on September 23, 2009, 05:11:12 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 23, 2009, 05:06:53 PM
f**king weddings...or to be more exact my wedding and to be even more exact my future wife....

Why in God's name would I care what colour the bridesmaid dresses are or what kind of flowers are in the church or if we have a organ or someone playing the Harp  ::)

I told her to just go and book whatever made her happy thinking that I was being nice but now she is complaining I don't care about the wedding  >:(

slap her!  ::)

naw only messing.

but you know what grings my gears, when you have to go to a wedding you couldnt be arsed with.

but that doesnt count tomorrow as im off to spain for a wedding.  ;D

Where you off to? I was at a wedding in San Sebastian a few years ago,best wedding I was ever at..
The Spanish are great craic at a wedding

I was in San Sebastian a few years ago at a wedding as well. There was a fairly well known crazy Laoisman at it as well............nah............couldn't be?........

Well known  ??? Crazy  ??? ???...........It couldn't have been me so...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

It's 2009 and people are still wiping shit on the walls of public toilets!!! What the f**k people!
(our female posters will hopefully have no idea what I'm talking about)

Rois

I have no idea what you're talking about Puck.

Tony, I was in the Errigle Sat night but no Babysham in sight. 

Square Ball

Quote from: Rois on September 28, 2009, 11:10:31 PM

I was there too for a while, but in the public, not in the middle one with all the beautiful people  ;)
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Minder

Quote from: Rois on September 28, 2009, 11:10:31 PM

Tony didnt bother his arse going, another Romanian kid will go starving because he wasn't there.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ziggysego

Quote from: Puckoon on September 28, 2009, 10:34:14 PM
It's 2009 and people are still wiping shit on the walls of public toilets!!! What the f**k people!
(our female posters will hopefully have no idea what I'm talking about)

f**king disgusting so it is!
Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl