You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

go to you tube now they have episodes on there again - me msn aint working - when try to log in says have to upgrade to new messenger then try do that and it goes right to the end then says something isnt working

vav

Quote from: tyrone girl on September 16, 2009, 09:06:54 PM
go to you tube now they have episodes on there again...

;D ;D .. and you are only telling me this now? because?!!!  ::)

Tony Baloney

Quote from: vav on September 16, 2009, 09:04:50 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 16, 2009, 09:01:57 PM
Quote from: Onion Bag on September 16, 2009, 08:52:16 PM
When youre watching TV, and the sound is quicker than the picture, i.e someone says something and then their lips are still moving after they are finished, i hope i explained that ok,

what is the craic with that? >:(
Happens every now and again here but I assume it is something to do with the way the signals are handled on the satellite dish as most times it goes back to normal after power cycling the tv and sky box.

ohs I always assumed it was the way the programme was edited..  :-[

Stupid slow internet connection driving me mad.. Trying to watch last nights Home & Away on RTE website and every 2 seconds it starts buffering  >:(
Seems to be a lot of complaints about RTEs online content. Have they not fully made it into the 21st century yet? For one the world's most westernised nations the 26 have a shameful telecoms infrastructure.

tyrone girl

Quote from: vav on September 16, 2009, 09:10:07 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on September 16, 2009, 09:06:54 PM
go to you tube now they have episodes on there again...

;D ;D .. and you are only telling me this now? because?!!!  ::)

but dont think they work the same way the others did , theres some dude on there with all the episodes but he takes them off after a few days - cos i watched loads in august when it was off for a month - now i have frig all to watch these evenings cos im way ahead  :-\

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: rolloutking on September 16, 2009, 12:53:48 PM
When you go for a run and your 4 miles out into the countryside when you get a big turtlehead out of the blue

Dude your in the countryside...drop yer kacks and give back to Mother Nature,and use some dock leafs for the cleaning..
Mighty
You'll Never Walk Alone.

gawa316

rolloutking

QuoteDude your in the countryside...drop yer kacks and give back to Mother Nature,and use some dock leafs for the cleaning..
Mighty

That only happens at Oxegen and I dont like taking a break in a run

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

I love the way Piipo Inzaghi celebrates his goals, every one is the same, pure passion! ;D

High Wide and Handsome

"Swing er over!"

tyrone girl

High Wide and Handsome

whats wrong tg? you can tell uncle handsome!
"Swing er over!"

tyrone girl

Thats something a pervy old man would say  :o

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

f**king kids leaving their bikes in the middle of the road,next time it happens Im driving straight over it
You'll Never Walk Alone.