You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on September 14, 2009, 05:49:14 PM
On my walk to and from work, I have to look at that f**king The Sun billboard with Terry Venables, Ian Wright and Harry f**king Redknapp on it. 5 f**king billboards in the space of a mile!!
There is a billboard near the Athletic Grounds in Armagh with a great pair of tits on it with the slogan "Nice Headlamps" or something. Don't mind driving that way to work!

pintsofguinness

Cooking dinner for myself, picked up this breast of chicken in the shop of the way home, cooked it (nearly burnt it as I've a new cooker and it's much faster than the old one and I've burned nearly everything I've cooked since getting it), and it was looking good until I stuck the knife and fork in it and there was nothing in it only f**king bones and skin.  Wtf! not two mouthfuls of chicken! and I'm starving.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 14, 2009, 07:20:19 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on September 14, 2009, 05:49:14 PM
On my walk to and from work, I have to look at that f**king The Sun billboard with Terry Venables, Ian Wright and Harry f**king Redknapp on it. 5 f**king billboards in the space of a mile!!
There is a billboard near the Athletic Grounds in Armagh with a great pair of tits on it with the slogan "Nice Headlamps" or something. Don't mind driving that way to work!

The same one used to greet me on the way home from work, then they went and changed it to Harry f**king Redknapp!! I supose you could say, they swapped 2 tits for 3 tits.

Tyrones own

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 14, 2009, 07:43:54 PM
Cooking dinner for myself, picked up this breast of chicken in the shop of the way home, cooked it (nearly burnt it as I've a new cooker and it's much faster than the old one and I've burned nearly everything I've cooked since getting it), and it was looking good until I stuck the knife and fork in it and there was nothing in it only f**king bones and skin.  Wtf! not two mouthfuls of chicken! and I'm starving.
The boneless, skinless chicken they sell is pretty good though...you should try it ;D
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Tyrones own on September 14, 2009, 07:54:24 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 14, 2009, 07:43:54 PM
The boneless, skinless chicken they sell is pretty good though...you should try it ;D
I dont mine bones and skin if there's actually chicken as well!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

rolloutking

When you go for a run and your 4 miles out into the countryside when you get a big turtlehead out of the blue

SidelineKick

Quote from: rolloutking on September 16, 2009, 12:53:48 PM
When you go for a run and your 4 miles out into the countryside when you get a big turtlehead out of the blue

Count yourself lucky, you could have had a big turtlehead out of the brown!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Onion Bag

When youre watching TV, and the sound is quicker than the picture, i.e someone says something and then their lips are still moving after they are finished, i hope i explained that ok,

what is the craic with that? >:(
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Square Ball

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 16, 2009, 08:52:16 PM
When youre watching TV, and the sound is quicker than the picture, i.e someone says something and then their lips are still moving after they are finished, i hope i explained that ok,

you mean its out of sink

people who say shappin and not shoping
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

tyrone girl

That drives me mad, always seems to happen when im watching itv2, duno what the deal is with that.

Onion Bag

Quote from: tyrone girl on September 16, 2009, 08:55:40 PM
That drives me mad, always seems to happen when im watching itv2, duno what the deal is with that.

If you get to the bottom of it TG, be sure to let me know
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Square Ball

when it happens to me i flick up a channel and back again, seems to work for me.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Tony Baloney

Happens every now and again here but I assume it is something to do with the way the signals are handled on the satellite dish as most times it goes back to normal after power cycling the tv and sky box.

vav

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 16, 2009, 09:01:57 PM

Happens every now and again here but I assume it is something to do with the way the signals are handled on the satellite dish as most times it goes back to normal after power cycling the tv and sky box.

ohs I always assumed it was the way the programme was edited..  :-[

Stupid slow internet connection driving me mad.. Trying to watch last nights Home & Away on RTE website and every 2 seconds it starts buffering  >:(