You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: AFS on September 08, 2009, 04:01:47 PM
The GAAboard at the minute. The place has gone to the dogs in the last few weeks.

You only have to look at the threads on the front page to see numerous WUMs and arseholes running wild, free from any censure. Those wind up threads were the first decent threads in weeks until a handful of idiots started filling them with crap.

The irony of it all is that these boys are getting away with far greater misdeeds than a number of well liked and respected posters, who've recently been exiled.

WUMS (Wind up merchants) posting in a WIND UP THREAD.  My what is the world coming to.  ::)

man in black

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on September 08, 2009, 04:15:10 PM
The GAAboard at the minute. The place has gone to the dogs in the last few weeks.

You only have to look at the threads on the front page to see numerous WUMs and arseholes running wild, free from any censure. Those wind up threads were the first decent threads in weeks until a handful of idiots started filling them with crap.

The irony of it all is that these boys are getting away with far greater misdeeds than a number of well liked and respected posters, who've recently been exiled.

WUMS (Wind up merchants) posting in a WIND UP THREAD.  My what is the world coming to.  ::)

I think he's talking about you galwaybhoy
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: man in black on September 08, 2009, 04:18:47 PM
Quote from: Galwaybhoy on September 08, 2009, 04:15:10 PM

I think he's talking about you galwaybhoy

:o

thebigfella

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 08, 2009, 04:05:14 PM

spot on AFS, alot of rubbish at the minute & decent posters like corn ONL et al got banned for far less

All these threads and posts asslicking these bucks who got banned is making me vomit.

AFS

Not one thing posted after 10 this morning on those threads was funny. That was the intention of those thread, you know, actually humour. You boys ruined them with your say the most shocking thing I can think of shite.

ziggysego

Quote from: AFS on September 08, 2009, 04:35:44 PM
Not one thing posted after 10 this morning on those threads was funny. That was the intention of those thread, you know, actually humour. You boys ruined them with your say the most shocking thing I can think of shite.

Agreed  >:(
Testing Accessibility

man in black

If you dont like it dont read it - a simple concept really
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

Galwaybhoy

In fairness that thread would have died its death like the wind up the Free-staters one if we hadn't posted in it.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: WhoAreYaWhoAreYa! on September 08, 2009, 12:35:25 AM
People who park right at the door of a shop. then stop and get talking to someone right at the door and you have to try and shuffle past the fat bitch and her car just to get a bit of grub for lunch! And she looked at me like i had two heads when i said exuse me, i dont care if your holdin a child or not love, you can stand and chat all day about your kids, just not right in front of the door when im clean starvin for sausage beans and chips!

But sure she had kids with her,did you not know that when a woman has kids with her she is can do what ever she pleases,
This includes parking at a petrol pump but just going into the shop and not get any petrol,pulling in and out of spaces without indicating and basically doing as they please.....
You'll Never Walk Alone.

leenie

Quote from: ziggysego on September 08, 2009, 04:40:13 PM

talk about turning a thread sour...................
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Donnellys Hollow

x2  >:(
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: leenie on September 08, 2009, 04:58:00 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on September 08, 2009, 04:40:13 PM

talk about turning a thread sour...................

Why what happened this morning???

never mind, i see it now  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

My neighbours screaming and shouting and bitching at each other out in the corrider, there's her away again slamming doors and screaming at him ffs. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

muppet

MWWSI 2017

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.