You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Rois

Very annoying but absolutely the best site ever that saves your life many many times!

ziggysego

I'm good with dates Rois, so I don't need this site ;)

Hardstation, none of your searching through my posts from the past 7 years looking for a time when I got the date for something wrong.
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

The wife ripping the aerial socket completely out of the wall because it looked funny.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

The wife ripping a button completely off the computer keyboard because there looked like dirt underneath it.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gabriel_Hurl

Getting the 12th pick in the NFL Draft - 12 teams in the league  >:(

muppet

Quote from: ONeill on September 02, 2009, 11:52:30 PM
The wife ripping a button completely off the computer keyboard because there looked like dirt underneath it.

Was it the apostrophe key?
MWWSI 2017

SidelineKick

Quote from: hardstation on September 02, 2009, 10:14:34 PM
Quote from: Treasurer on September 02, 2009, 10:09:57 PM
Root canal treatment  :'(

Doesn't help when you tell the dental receptionist to book you in for it and she makes a face and says "OH NO!"
Had that. Wasn't that bad and I hate the dentist.

Are you implying you hate your sister?
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

lurganblue

f**kers who drive at 35 mph on winding roads and then speed up to sixty on the only straight over taking opportunity for twenty miles!! The banbridge to castlewellan road is the worst for these idiots

Sandino

May have been said already but people who drive with no lights on or only sidelights on when it is lashing with rain, very grey and its almost impossible to see any distance.
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

tyrone girl

Getting a dirty rotten summons in the post when you thought you had got away with something  >:(

pintsofguinness

Quote from: tyrone girl on September 03, 2009, 10:28:45 AM
Getting a dirty rotten summons in the post when you thought you had got away with something  >:(
For what?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

You've only yourself to blame if it's something you did.
Testing Accessibility

tyrone girl

No mot , was caught in may and was 5 days out of date, produced me documents to the cops and the woman said as it was only 5 days and had new date booked she would personally overlook it but it wasnt up to her. So there was me thinking i got off with it til i landed home from work yesterday evening  >:(

leenie

i read something in the local paper about a tyrone girl and indecent exposure, there was also something involving a "full back" and more being on show?
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..