You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: rolloutking on August 28, 2009, 01:13:03 PM
When there's a bit of scuffling in a game and pundits along the media with the media call it disgraceful and violent, bringing shame on the game etc......when in actual fact there was no solid punches or kicks thrown, just players pushing each other and holding each other in headlocks.....such as the international rules a few years ago, the tyrone armagh ulster final 2005, the dublin tyrone game in omagh a few years ago, etc.

They weren't fights at all. Just fellas trying to be a bit macho without getting sent off. This is what I call a decent fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPifUZdH6G0

We won the fight and the match that day  :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

Thon sub is funny, gets majorly involved in that brawl, then just runs off! Did he get punished? Does anyone know what was the outcome of the fight? How many cards were handed out etc??

fitzroyalty

Quote from: Eastern_Pride on August 28, 2009, 11:38:57 PM
That one guy you know that spends his time trying to prove everyone wrong, or anyone who loves being an annoying c.....
Just cos he made a wee boy outta ya  :-*

curvey

Sitting in on a sat night grinds my ears

Fitz wind your neck in (TT).

SidelineKick

The stupid f**k that almost put me over the hedge last week.  C**t was over taking going up a hill, I came over the hill to be faced with a transit van on the wrong side of the wrong. Thought the game was up, could see no way of avoiding him.  Stood on the brakes and hoped for the best, skidded and waited for the bang.  The car the w**ker was over-taking must have slammed on the brakes too and let him in just in time. Could hardly clutch the whole way home my leg was shaking that much.  Scared the life out of me. Would have loved to have caught the b**tard.

Also, only getting 3 hours sleep last night and being at work on a bank holiday.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

pintsofguinness

I've taken up cycling, about a week now, and it's destroying my clothes! I'm about to lose the crotch in a second pair of jeans! And the leg is ripped already where it got caught in the chain!

This, grinds my gears.

I never remember this happening when I was a wee boy going round on a  bike all day everyday.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Minder

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 31, 2009, 06:27:42 PM
I've taken up cycling, about a week now, and it's destroying my clothes! I'm about to lose the crotch in a second pair of jeans! And the leg is ripped already where it got caught in the chain!

This, grinds my gears.

I never remember this happening when I was a wee boy going round on a  bike all day everyday.

I'm not sure jeans are the recommended clothing for going cycling Pints.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Minder on August 31, 2009, 06:36:34 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 31, 2009, 06:27:42 PM

This, grinds my gears.

I'm not sure jeans are the recommended clothing for going cycling Pints.

Probably not but I'd look an awful state in cycling shorts!! Plus I plan on cycling to work next and I dont think they'll go down well there either.

gerry

this is what you need pints cycling clips, take it easy though as i cycled around lough neagh yesterday and unfortunately a cyclist took a heart attack and died and then today a neighbour also died from a heart attack while cycling,

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

pintsofguinness

Quote from: gerry on August 31, 2009, 09:52:26 PM
this is what you need pints cycling clips, take it easy though as i cycled around lough neagh yesterday and unfortunately a cyclist took a heart attack and died and then today a neighbour also died from a heart attack while cycling,
That's very uncool.

I need something to stop the crotch of my jeans tearing, it's unreal!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 31, 2009, 10:05:11 PM
That's very uncool.

Are you using the bike for getting to work or exercising in the evenings?
If its the latter why are you wearing jeans while cycling? should you not get a pair of track suit bottoms or something?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 31, 2009, 10:08:37 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 31, 2009, 10:05:11 PM
That's very uncool.

Are you using the bike for getting to work or exercising in the evenings?
If its the latter why are you wearing jeans while cycling? should you not get a pair of track suit bottoms or something?
Well both and getting around the increasing traffic congested area I live.

ludermor

Have a look on www.wiggle.co.uk and get yourself some proper cycling gear, there are plenty of shorts that come with the cycling shorts as separates , not a revealing as they are on their own!!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ludermor on August 31, 2009, 10:44:57 PM
Have a look on www.wiggle.co.uk and get yourself some proper cycling gear, there are plenty of shorts that come with the cycling shorts as separates , not a revealing as they are on their own!!
What are you saying? I wouldnt look good in cycling shorts on their own?!   :P
Thanks, but dont know what I'm going to wear to work.

Still, at least the sore arse went away. 

pintsofguinness