You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 21, 2009, 01:55:13 PM
Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on August 21, 2009, 01:44:39 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 21, 2009, 01:14:10 PM
When you let a car out into traffic,and further on up the road another car is trying to get out and the car in front of you that you have just let out doesn't let the other car out.........

Jaysus that wrecks my head as well. Always seems to happen when I've the misfortune of driving around Dublin. The lack of basic manners and courtesy on the roads is appalling. Taxi-drivers are the worst offenders in my experience.

Or when you let a car out and they don't acknowledge you,usually BMW or Merc drivers I find

I'd normally blare the horn at c*nts like this. It is one of my real pet hates.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

pintsofguinness

When you let a car out into traffic,and further on up the road another car is trying to get out and the car in front of you that you have just let out doesn't let the other car out.........

Jaysus that wrecks my head as well. Always seems to happen when I've the misfortune of driving around Dublin. The lack of basic manners and courtesy on the roads is appalling. Taxi-drivers are the worst offenders in my experience.

Or when you let a car out and they don't acknowledge you,usually BMW or Merc drivers I find

Or women.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Onion Bag

Quote from: SidelineKick on August 21, 2009, 02:00:08 PM

I'd normally blare the horn at c*nts like this. It is one of my real pet hates.

i know exactly what you mean, i hate that, i find Belfast people are the same the wont acknowledge taht you have waited on them to go by, or you have let them out,

You know what to do the next time SK, drive her on to f**k, ;)

but yeh
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Tony Baloney

f**kers with "absolutely hilarious" bumper stickers and paraphernalia attached to their car.

The their is some f**king clown drives around Armagh in as silver Astra that has huge big hands on their parcel shelf which give the bird to the driver behind. As well as about a dozen equally stupid bumper stickers! Get a life you ****!

DennistheMenace

Drumanee 1

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Drumanee 1 on August 22, 2009, 03:43:46 PM
woman,woman fcukin woman >:(

I never saw you as a shirt lifter?  i am sure that caused a few strange looks with your partner in crime over the years :P

Drumanee 1

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 22, 2009, 03:48:03 PM

I never saw you as a shirt lifter?  i am sure that caused a few strange looks with your partner in crime over the years :P

:D,you are taking me the wrong way (pardon the pun :D),the better half is really doin my head in today,she is just being a "woman",cant understand why i have to go to football 2 days in a row ::)

curvey

Quote from: Drumanee 1 on August 22, 2009, 03:53:53 PM

:D,you are taking me the wrong way (pardon the pun :D),the better half is really doin my head in today,she is just being a "woman",cant understand why i have to go to football 2 days in a row ::)

Why are you asking her...Wuss

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Drumanee 1 on August 22, 2009, 03:53:53 PM

Be more careful of your language then as we all know the varieties of uses of the word fcukin!!!

gerrykeegan

1. The kids waking up at 6 both days of the weekend. My eyes hurt. 2. Dora the f**king explorer.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Diet Coke

Quote from: gerrykeegan on August 23, 2009, 07:10:46 AM
1. The kids waking up at 6 both days of the weekend. My eyes hurt. 2. Dora the f**king explorer.

Quality time ;) it'll not be too long till you are waiting up at 3 in the morning to make sure they are home safe and sound.....ah the joys of being a parent 8)
Everybody knows there no sucha thing as Sanity Clause.

The Real Laoislad

Tell me about it  ::)
The woman went into town yesterday and when she came home she started having a go at me for not having the dishes washed. >:(

I asked her who she thought was after cutting the grass front and back,clipping the hedges,power washing the decking and washing the car while she was gone..

Typical woman they always have to find something to complain about
You'll Never Walk Alone.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Being horrendously hungover then taking a few minutes too long over my "hair of the dog" pint in Quinns. Rush to buy my ticket for the match in the ticket ofice then as I walk to the match cursing yourself for leaving yourself a few minutes late for match, I watch my friend make a call. As he is on the phone he lossens his grip and his ticket flys off in the air, to land in the Canal. I then watch his ticket floating aimlessly as numerous attempts to salvage it fail miserably before he ends up buying another ticket. By the time we made Croke Park it was half time in the Armagh match. You couldn't make it up!  >:(
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: hardstation on August 23, 2009, 10:04:16 PM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on August 23, 2009, 10:02:28 PM
Being horrendously hungover then taking a few minutes too long over my "hair of the dog" pint in Quinns. Rush to buy my ticket for the match in the ticket ofice then as I walk to the match cursing yourself for leaving yourself a few minutes late for match, I watch my friend make a call. As he is on the phone he lossens his grip and his ticket flys off in the air, to land in the Canal. I then watch his ticket floating aimlessly as numerous attempts to salvage it fail miserably before he ends up buying another ticket. By the time we made Croke Park it was half time in the Armagh match. You couldn't make it up!  >:(
:D

Quit laughing ya Shaftie hoor  >:(
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead