You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rolloutking

hitting it off something, like you stub your toe on the leg of a chair of something

SidelineKick

Quote from: rolloutking on August 12, 2009, 10:27:34 AM
hitting it off something, like you stub your toe on the leg of a chair of something

Interesting. I must say I've never done that.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

pintsofguinness

How do you do it 3 times a day??

I hitt my wee toe of one of those electric blow heaters a couple of weeks ago and took a lump out of it, f**k that was sore.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Cowboy Bob

That film Brokeback Mountain grind my gears.

Yee ha

longrunsthefox

People at the ZOO who stand in the way of me and my children to take a photograph of an animal when we are trying to look into a cage or through the glass. Like for foxache get a picture of an animal on the internet or in a book! 

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: longrunsthefox on August 12, 2009, 05:31:40 PM
People at the ZOO who stand in the way of me and my children to take a photograph of an animal when we are trying to look into a cage or through the glass. Like for foxache get a picture of an animal on the internet or in a book! 

Can you not look at animals on the internet or the TV? They maybe are saying the same thing about you.

Muzz

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on August 12, 2009, 05:39:19 PM

Can you not look at animals on the internet or the TV? They maybe are saying the same thing about you.

where's the men in the white coats? Them animals talking to you again Archie ;-)

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on August 12, 2009, 05:39:19 PM

Aye but they just take home a photograph of an animal when they could have better photos in books. kids like to see live animals... is  a difference.   

tyrone girl

Being in the office on your own and starving so cant even go to shop for anything  >:(

SidelineKick

Quote from: vav on August 11, 2009, 03:05:33 PM
I like workin on my own too but when you're stuck in work til half 9 tonight and have been working on your own from half 9 in morning it'd be nice to be able to at least go to the shop for a bottle of water!

Quote from: tyrone girl on August 14, 2009, 10:24:06 AM
Being in the office on your own and starving so cant even go to shop for anything  >:(

You two know each other?  ::)

Reported.

tyrone girl

Yes we do as is clear from earlier posts and before ya start the same old shyte no we are not the same person and mods are well able to check our ip addresses, one in dublin one in tyrone  ::) ::)

SidelineKick

Quote from: tyrone girl on August 14, 2009, 10:30:35 AM
Yes we do as is clear from earlier posts and before ya start the same old shyte no we are not the same person and mods are well able to check our ip addresses, one in dublin one in tyrone  ::) ::)

If you'd like to check all my previous posts I've never accused anyone of being two users on here!

I just meant use are a pair of yaps  :D

I'm only messin.

Reported.

johnneycool

Those feckin tall ships and traffic malaise that they caued yesterday over on the east of the city, took over an hour to get down the sydenham bypass yesterday evening and I suppose I'll have the same to look forward to this evening.

tyrone girl

vav

yeah and the other day I was thirsty so was allowed to yap :P